cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased correct game but for the wrong system

The Voice

purchased correct game but for the wrong system

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A GAME FROM HASTINGS ENTERTAINMENT SUPERSTORE STORE # 9874 IN BULLHEAD CITY, AZ. THE GAME I PURCHASED WAS THE VOICE (THE MODEL # ON THE GAME CASE IS 77021206US), THE ONE THAT COMES WITH THE MICROPHONE (THE MODEL # ON THE BOX THAT THE MICROPHONE AND GAME CAME IN IS 77026491US). I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION IT WAS FOR WII. IT WAS IN A SECURITY CASE AND THE PRICE STICKER WAS ON THE FRONT. THE CASHIER TOOK IT OUT OF THE CASE AND PUT IT IN THE BAG, I THEN TOOK IT OUT OF THE BAG WHEN I GOT HOME AND AT THAT POINT REALIZED THAT THE PRICE STICKER THAT WAS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SECURITY CASE WAS COVERING THE “U” AT THE END OF THE WII. SO, I NOW HAVE A GAME FOR WII U, AND I DON’T OWN A WII U AND HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON BUYING A NEW $300 GAME CONSOLE, WHEN I RARELY HAVE TIME TO USE THE CONSOLE I HAVE NOW. MY PROBLEM IS THAT THE HASTINGS STORE IS SHUTTING DOWN, SO THEY WON’T HONOR ANY RETURNS OR EXCHANGES. SO I AM SCREWED. I REALLY WANT THE GAME BUT I WANT IT FOR THE RIGHT SYSTEM. THE GAME ITSELF IS STILL IN ITS ORIGINAL WRAPPER, IT HAS NOT BEEN OPENED, I ONLY OPENED THE BOX THAT THE GAME AND MICROPHONE CAME IN, I HAVEN’T EVEN TAKEN THE MICROPHONE OUT OF THE BAG. IS THERE ANY WAY THAT YOUR COMPANY CAN EXCHANGE IT FOR ME? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD ASSIST ME WITH THIS DILEMMA. I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A SOLUTION TO FIX THIS ISSUE. THANK YOU AGAIN, HOPE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU SOON

Vynelasugar
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS