cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - General Discussion

Highlighted

Hola ¿alguien me puede confirmar si el juego Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan tendra coopertativo online en modo historia?

Can anyone confirm if I have cooperative online in story mode ?

JFernandez
5 REPLIES 5

I can't play multiplayer. It keeps making me choose offline play??

Donatellopizza

I have the game digtal and am having the same issue, can't save, no achievements nothing. The game came out broken

Knuckelsix44

I can't redeem my preorder gift is the a  certain time they're going to activate the code I got mines from game stop p.s this was the only way I could post my question thinks 

BloodDrain87

@BloodDrain87 wrote:

I can't redeem my preorder gift is the a  certain time they're going to activate the code I got mines from game stop p.s this was the only way I could post my question thinks 

I'm in the same situation. I got my preorder code from Gamestop, but it keeps coming up as "not valid" whenever I try to enter it. Didn't get the preorder bonus poster either.

NoirMachine

I think there's a certain time they're going to activate the code and I think the post it was only if you preorder the digital version

BloodDrain87
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer