cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to download the "Rock n Roll" skin pack

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - General Discussion

Not being able to download the "Rock n Roll" skin ...

Hi,

info:

Console: Xbox One

Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhatten

So when the game became available in the xbox store for pre-order there where 2 pre-order bonuses attached to it.

The Samurai skin pack and the Rock n Roll skin pack. 

I pre-ordered the game and it installed the game and the samurai skin pack. After it released I started playing it and noticed

I didn't had the rock n roll skin pack. So when I went to the store to see if I could install it it said unavailable.

I contacted xbox support about it and they said I had to wait 10 days because I could still become available in that time period.

Xbox support did confirm I have the license for the game and the 2 dlc skin packs.

Today (far past 10 days) I looked in the store and it still shows the rock n roll skin pack to be unavailable.

I contacted xbox support again and after doing lots of troubleshooting steps nothing seems to work it stays unavailable for me.

Xbox support has now told me to contact the game developers about this isue as they are saying that the game developers should

be able to help me further. The game developers (platinumgames) have directed me to the publisher (activision) which brought me

here.

Can anyone help me with the problem?

Kind regards,

Johnny

JohnnyElectro
6 REPLIES

Re: Not being able to download the "Rock n Roll" s...

in reply to JohnnyElectro

I believe we'll get zero help from activision unless this is in reguards to the latest call if duty. I have the game for the 360 and every time I enter the code it would say the code is invalid. Even tried through xbox.com with zero success. I even got extra codes from gsmestop from 2 different locations, but still had no success. Microsoft tried to help me out but still nothing. Microsoft suggested contacting Activision but all it did was have me go to the message board where I see more people with this problem with no results.

AZIANDRAGON

in reply to AZIANDRAGON

thanks for the reply.

I was already prepared to get no help. I even told the xbox support in the chat that this wouldn't do any good. But I said I would post a topic here on the "help" forum and I did. Now I can go back to contacting xbox support again and get some more of that fine no help that they are eager to give us.

JohnnyElectro

I just made an account with Activision, so that could log in and figure out how to download the rock and roll pack...  I have an Xbox 360 and it tells me that the code is invalid... Tried to contact  customer support but their customer service page sends me here.

Meatpuppet7

i think i  found there phone number through google and after the first try with numerous ring the call ended. tried a few times after that but before the phone would ring i get a call ended. =/

AZIANDRAGON

Hey Johnny,

I am having the same issues as well.  3 months and nothing out of activision.  I did a prepurchase on the PS4 and had the skins but removed the game since I have over 100 digital games and I come back and download it and whallah, nothing for me to download.  I've been vocal on my issue in the forums with my post.  It's sad, we can't even get a kiss our butt or anything.  So sad to manage things like they are.

Wyldtexan
Highlighted

@JohnnyElectro wrote:

Hi,

info:

Console: Xbox One

Game: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhatten

So when the game became available in the xbox store for pre-order there where 2 pre-order bonuses attached to it.

The Samurai skin pack and the Rock n Roll skin pack. 

I pre-ordered the game and it installed the game and the samurai skin pack. After it released I started playing it and noticed

I didn't had the rock n roll skin pack. So when I went to the store to see if I could install it it said unavailable.

I contacted xbox support about it and they said I had to wait 10 days because I could still become available in that time period.

Xbox support did confirm I have the license for the game and the 2 dlc skin packs.

Today (far past 10 days) I looked in the store and it still shows the rock n roll skin pack to be unavailable.

I contacted xbox support again and after doing lots of troubleshooting steps nothing seems to work it stays unavailable for me.

Xbox support has now told me to contact the game developers about this isue as they are saying that the game developers should

be able to help me further. ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp The game developers (platinumgames) have directed me to the publisher (activision) which brought me

here.

Can anyone help me with the problem?

Kind regards,

Johnny

Microsoft suggested contacting Activision but all it did was have me go to the message board where I see more people with this problem with no results.

gregpulvori
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS