cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gamestop code not working need help says 1 addon installed but cannot change outfit

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Forum

so i got my code i entered it it said everything showed me the picture of what was installing and nothing cant change any outfit what do i do?

Undeadboog
12 REPLIES 12

Are you have problems with the mutants in  Manhattan punk rock and roll DLC my code won't work it keeps saying my code its invalid 

BloodDrain87

No mine went in showed me what I'm installing says it's there but can't change skin

Undeadboog

My code installed and II went to the character selection screen in both story mode and online and it wont work, PS4 system if that helps.

KermitDeeFrog

Naw I'm on Xbox 360 and my code isn't even going through if yours is going through then I think it just needs a update but I'm not even able to redeem my code and GameStop claim they can provide me with another one 

BloodDrain87

This isn't fair I still can't redeem my code and I've had people saying they have been able to but just can't change the outfit what the ***** something needs to be done and soon 

BloodDrain87

Ok so I got some actual help and the game needs to be updated cuz the code has to be redeemed in game if it doesn't go through on the dashboard and if it did and you can change the outfit that means it needs to be updated 

BloodDrain87

My game is up to date it says when I look for updates and it is installed but there is no costume, activision needs to update it to have gamestop costume if you bought from gamestop and installed it.

KermitDeeFrog

That's the thing I haven't gotten to  install it I can't redeem the gamestop  character skins 

BloodDrain87

ok got a new code and it keeps saying the same thing code invalid does someone have the number to activison cause the number I got is busy 

BloodDrain87
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS