cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS4 TMNT Out of the Shadows

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Forum

Highlighted

PS4 TMNT Out of the Shadows

I purchased TMNT digitally from the PSN along with the Samurai and Rock n Roll DLC.  With TMNT taken out of the PSN, I was able to redownload the game and in my Library it shows I have the 2 DLC but I cannot download them again.  What's the deal?  Do I need to prove that I have the 2 DLC and then get some codes issued so I can download them or what?  This is quite frustrating.  Thank you.

Wyldtexan
2 REPLIES

Re: PS4 TMNT Out of the Shadows

in reply to Wyldtexan

Thank you Activision for your lack of interest and no reply, I greatly appreciate it. 

Wyldtexan

Re: PS4 TMNT Out of the Shadows

in reply to Wyldtexan

Wow almost 2 1/2 months and you guys still won't reply.  No interest in your customers who purchased an insanely fun game yet those of us who had the digital download and got the prepurchase skins can't use them and yes we know about the licensing expired but give us what we paid for dang man.  Reply to your customers and show like you give a crap or at least show appreciation in the fact that we purchased this game and we paid for this and yet we can't get what we paid for.  Completely unacceptable and you choose to ignore the people.  Put your big boy pants on and act like a respectable company and individual and at least give us something.  Heck, a kiss my butt or take a flying leap is better than nothing.  So, thanks for caring.  

Wyldtexan
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS