cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best Studio That made a Crash Bandicoot game and should created more Crash Bandicoot games ?

Sponge Bob

Highlighted

Who was the best Studio that Made Crash Bandicoot? Well let's find out. This is how you find out? The first question to find out is, Which Was the Best Crash Bandicoot Game? I reckon The best Crash Bandicoot game is Tag team Racing and Twinsanity. Second question, Which studio created the two best crash Bandicoot games. I think it was Vivendi Universal Games and Siera Entertainment. So now you have just realized who created the best Crash Bandicoot game and who should make more Crash Bandicoot games. I want Siera Entertainment and naughty dog and Vivendi Universal to read this cause you know, i know, the whole world knows that you are the best studio to make Crash Bandicoot great again. LETS MAKE CRASHHH BANDICOOT GREAT AGAINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin sefo
2 REPLIES 2

Tag team racing was a horrible example of how a game could completely lose it's compettitive value.  If they Remade Tag Team Racing without the ability to swap teamates durring a race it would probably be a decent game.  (Or at the least, a battle mode where you can't swap teamates)  Also, the racetracks, (aside from the desert one) have no resemblance to the Crash Bandicoot levels of any kind, which was my biggest complaint.

I wouldn't mind a multiplayer racing game that conbines all of Activision's material in a hyperdimensional go-kart racing game where Tomb Raider, Agent 9, and Guacamelee Juan race in the same tracks as Crash, Dr. Neo Cortex, Evil Crash, Nice Cortex, and Spyro.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot

Honestly, Travelers Tales and Konami made the best multiplatform Crash Bandicoot games.  Other than that, the original team made the best ones.  The current team for N. Sane Trillogy excelled in the story, cutscenes, and art direction, but failed to make the game feel pixel perfect.  It wouldn't have killed them to add a few secret warp spots that lead to bonus levels from Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, and remakes of Gameboy game levels as secret hidden level paths either.  But at least they can make a Twinsanity HD remake with tons of new levels and a tweaked storyline with multiple endings.

You know nothing... Sierra entertainment gave us "Crash Bandicoot: Trash of the Titans"  Vivendi Universal is now Activision|Blizzard. It was Travelers Tales that created Twinsanity.  The same company that created A Bug's Life. Reformed into a new company.

Not to mention, Traveler's Tales Oxford would've made a much better Spyro game than Sierra ever could've.  It could've had the exact same story except with much better gameplay mechanics involving jumping, gliding, charging, and supercharging... ohhhh my .. "A Supercharge is when Spyro uses the charge button while running off a ramp with arrows on the floor or ground of the ramp, this turns Spyro's Charge into a Supercharge, allowing him to run much faster and even defeat enemies with inpenetrable armor"

Honestly I'm hoping their next game is CTR and Crash Bash remade for Nintendo Switch and PS4.  And a Steam version that uses the wired Switch Pro Controllers and Xbox controllers for multiplayer.  Honestly the Xbox One version is the most risky given that most Xbox fans enjoy realistic racing games, even the far few Bandicoot fans on the console, I'd wait and see how the marsupial sells on the Xbox console in international waters before coming to any conclusions about a mascot racing game for Xbox One.

Don't forget up to 6 player wireless LAN mode on CTR for Switch 2p per console. And cross-platform online play between Nintendo Switch and Xbox One when playing with friends.
DrBandicoot
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS