cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online co-op/multiplayer/create a content- Vote for it here!

Spider-Man

Yo Spidy fans, I love Hack n Slash games and I really wish more of those hack n slash games or Action Adventure contain co-op mode.

I still play Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 to this date and just love the co-op feature.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a co-op mode for Spiderman Edge of Time?

me and you swinging together to beat up bad guys?

I wouldn't normally ask for multiplayer because that is too far stretch and it's something that can take a lot of resources. But a co-op mode would benefit us.

Even though co-op is not optional at least a Create A Content mode would be cool whereas you create your own game content and others download it and play t.

inFAMOUS 2 will be using the Create.Share.Play content which would obviously make the game last longer. I was disappointed at Shattered Dimension's replay value; and I hope Edge of Time creates something that would make the replay value last longer.

I think a create a content or co-op mode would definitely make the game last longer. No point paying £40/$60 for a single player campaign game, you must be rich to waste your money on just that, and this is only of the reasons why people buy games preowned.

blackxino
49 REPLIES 49

I just can't see any way a create content mode would work.

alakai117

Co-op could work a number of ways... But I think it's best if they just stick to single player for now, I mean thats what made all the other successful Spider-Man games great!

wwedbzjon

i don't care if there is coop or not. But i would like to create a costume for spidey though.

greginator5000

player 1 as amazing and player 2 as 2099, one has to help the other to change the time and could the adventure

the_no_chase

i don't care if there is coop or not. But i would like to create a costume for spidey though.

that sounds stretched out O_O

i mean Spiderman is well known for his unique and famous costumes by many Spidy fans who reads the comic.

But allowing a Create A Costume is asking too much. I think create a costume suits games that allows you to create the body of your hero and customize his/her costume, much like DC Online Universe or Soul Calibur 4.

I want a Create a Costume too, the only possible way I think that could benefit this is if the developers allows us to mix and match many various costumes together. Its still create a costume but we are merely mixing and matching.

Create a costume with different random assets would not suit playing as Spiderman but more of a mysterious hero.

But making the create a costume mix and match from different Spiderman costumes would be cool.

I will definitely mix and match the New Life Foundation suit with Black Sybionite costumeSmiley Happy

So yes...I vote for Mix and Match content...if it is possible.

blackxino

It makes me happy to see there is no coop. I really hate it when games that were made for single player brings multiplayer (assassin's creed brotherhood). Focus on single player and make the best story you possibly can. That's my opinion anyway.

alakai117

If we were ever gonna get it on a spidey game it would be this. Since you have two characters on at the same time, multiplayer might work, but I actually don't care. I just hope they don't shoehorn everything in Edge of Time. Take a cue from arkham city. if something dont work DONT put it in

christiankid7

If we were ever gonna get it on a spidey game it would be this. Since you have two characters on at the same time, multiplayer might work, but I actually don't care. I just hope they don't shoehorn everything in Edge of Time. Take a cue from arkham city. if something dont work DONT put it in

this, spidey games are rly awesome, and Co-Op mode or not Beenox will decide what's best for SP:EoT. As ck7 has pointed we all hope Beenox makes the right choice.Cause i don't wanne a free roam what if mode and multi player option all in 1 spidey game, that would just mess up the gameplay.

SpiderVision

this, spidey games are rly awesome, and Co-Op mode or not Beenox will decide what's best for SP:EoT. As ck7 has pointed we all hope Beenox makes the right choice.Cause i don't wanne a free roam what if mode and multi player option all in 1 spidey game, that would just mess up the gameplay.

And it may give the game bugs, freezes and glitches.

christiankid7
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer