cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online co-op/multiplayer/create a content- Vote for it here!

Spider-Man

It woulda been complete with Sensational. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

True, but I thought that woulda been a little bit over the top Smiley Tongue

NYCstreets

all I know is that: the next Spiderman game should feature create a content/ multiplayer or co-op mode!

I'm looking at the Beat Em Up and Hack n Slash releases and they all have co-op coming to them.

Green Lantern has co-op

Ninja Gaiden 3- co-op & multiplayer

Blades of Time- co-op

it's not about making your game have co-op or not. It's about stepping up your game!

if others can work extra hard and push boundaries of what majority might think "it's not possible" or "it won't work". WHy shouldn't you push yourself too?

we shall see if Beenox will embrace co-op/multiplayer or create a content in the next Spiderman game.

Blackxino

I don't play online and I only have one controller, so a Created Content thing is the only thing that would interest me.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this position.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

I don't play online either but I do have more than one controller so coop would also work for me, but only if it's split screen. Since the next game will likely be the movie game playing coop with 2 Spider Mans is out of the picture. Villains can team up with Spidey but that depends on what the movie's story will be. If there will be multiplayer I think the best type that would fit with open world Spider Man games is something like Crackdown's multiplayer. Put the entire city into play fill it with players that can customize their own suits and make modes that don't have much to do with combat. I don't like the idea of beating up Spidey. Use the multiplayer to take advantage of the thrill of swinging around the city and keep combat to the main game and challenges like in B:AA. That would be my preferred multiplayer to add after a well crafted story.

alakai117

a good evident!

on their next game or sequel, it should not be an EXCUSE not to include co-op next timeSmiley Happy

Blackxino

Considering the next game will probably be the Amazing Spider-Man movie tie-in, it won't have co-op either.

Besides, that's not very good evidence as it's an old arcade game from 1991. What worked back then may not work now.

Ryuuie

lol...man you really don't want co-op in your spiderman game don't you?Smiley Tongue

another evidenceSmiley Happy

even though the next spidy game may be based on the movie, co-op is still possible. There's single player and co-op. Just because you have a campaign doesn't mean it's built on co-op like Resident Evil 5 or F.3.A.R.

the competition is heating up, Blades of Time, Ninja Gaiden 3 all co-op enabled.

I won't be surprised in GOW4 has co-op.

it's time to step up your game Beenox.

Activition should stop the annoying pressuring and let you work on sweet tasty nice loving co-opSmiley Very Happy

Blackxino

The best coop games, imo, are the ones with a exclusive coop story attached to it(splinter cell conviction, portal 2). I would love to see a great Spider Man story followed by a coop story that continues from the single player one. The people I would like to see Spider Man team up with are Venom, Anti-Venom, or Ben Reilly as long as Beenox keeps the combat different for both like they're doing right now

alakai117
Highlighted

Basically what Alakai said. Other than that, Spidey games don't need coop

Optimus_prime12 Level 75
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer