cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What we want to see in this game

Spider-Man

YO!

I'm so glad Beenox are making this game man! They did an hell of a job for Shattered Dimensions!!

I want the gameplay style to be Hack n Slash just like Shattered Dimensions!

Yo...is it possible for Spiderman to have signature moves from Marvel vs Capcom? like his Maximum Spider hyper attacker? or Avenging Spider from Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Please co-op!

blackxino

The first-person fighting in SD was good but when the game had to slow down to tell when to dodge it really took me out of it. Just keep the speed the same if it's still in there and if I get hit then I'll worry about it

alakai117

The first-person fighting in SD was good but when the game had to slow down to tell when to dodge it really took me out of it. Just keep the speed the same if it's still in there and if I get hit then I'll worry about it

thanks for reminding me.

The First Person game mechanic was cool but it just doesn't feel right or feel like Spiderman fighting. If it's something like GOW 3's first person kill then that would be cool but to fight entirely in first person for a short time isn't amusing.

If I was to do more things rather than punch in first person; I could accept that but to only throw punches in first person is boring.

They should omit this in Edge of Time.

blackxino

Beenox took this out in SD but I jus want it to stay out. Quick time events are in no way good. they just distract from on-screen action.

alakai117

I want a Spidey game that I won't sell in a month. Expand on the gameplay of both characters from Shattered Dimensions, get a bigger boss roster, a decent story and then pump this b*tch full of replay value and unlockables. Success and profit.

Loki54

I would like free-roam. Because with the level to level thing in SMSD I blew straight through it in 5 days. PLease more alt. costumes . And I was hoping for Josh keaton as Amazing so that's awesome and lets hope Dan Gilvazan is back. and no comic like graghics for Amazing just use Next-Gen.

Steelclaws

Here's my wish-list.

- A wide and interesting number of Amazing and 2099 Villains. People have mentioned Norman Osborn and I would love to see the actual Doctor Octopus (as opposed to the 2099 female version I wasn't that fond of) but also try and throw in one or two of the more modern villains for Amazing if possible. Mr Negative in particular is an interesting character who could easily deserve a spot in Spidey's rogues gallery. 2099 I don't know that well but I would enjoying seeing Doom and Venom 2099, those incarnations are pretty cool.

- Make the time travel element and the 'cause and effect gameplay' mean something as opposed to mere cliches. I would like the idea that subtle actions in the present can effect things in the future and the joy is realising what you did in Amazing to cause the change in 2099. I can't say if stuff can be effected vice-versa yet but the same rules apply. Say you do something in the present to cause a bad guy in the future to not exist... that kind of thing should pop up.

- For a central speaking figure and instead of Madame Web, bring in the Watcher! His whole role in the universe is to witness cause and effect actions on the Erath, but his interfering nature could well see him assist the two Spideys. If possible bring Phil La Marr to voice him again as he did well in Ultimate Alliance.

- A nice number of supporting characters to pop up. Not asking for support roles as in Web of Shadows but maybe let characters like Mary Jane, Black Cat, Anti-Venom, the New Avengers and the like have some camos. Same for 2099 stuff.

- Free Roam vs Linear really depends on the game mechanics and how the Cause and Effect stuff works. I'd be happy with either.

The_Hood

I was thinking this game should be free roam, use realistic, next gen graphics, and although I liked the comic book style cut scenes in SD I would really rather have them in fluid movement. I just remembered that when it went to first-person view sometimes in SD it would start zooming in on things. I would then think to myself is Spider man using binoculars because that is the only way that should be happening.

I posted this in the announcement thread but I'm not sure how many people will read it to the third page so I'll post it here as well.

the announcement said Spider-Man: Edge of Time is a focused, action-packed adventure

when it says focused I think it means level based

[EDIT: Merged your posts together. Please try not to double post. -Ryuuie]

alakai117

the announcement said Spider-Man: Edge of Time is a focused, action-packed adventure

no it means the action combat gameplay is more focused on.

blackxino

I'd like to see both level based and freeroam (like ROTF)

christiankid7
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer