cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The person who killed Spider-Man is...

Spider-Man

I'm pretty sure that's his story. Whenever I read an article that introduces him it always says something like that. Brainwashing Anti Venom will make things interesting. I look forward to see if Spidey 2099 can break the control then have him bring Amazing spider man back to life

alakai117

Antivenom isn't going to bring Pete back to life because it seems that we're trying to prevent his death after he initially dies. So Antivenom won't even have the chance.

thespectre

In the trailer you see spider man already dead though...time traveling is too confusing for me.

alakai117

Yeah but I don't think the end of the game will be that point all over again but with 2099 stopping it somehow. 2099 goes back to try to help Pete avoid his doom. (So mostly it should entail stopping the events that led to it) But if he could do that, why doesn't he just go back seconds before and stop Venom from killing Pete? ...Hmm...maybe because is constricted by some time theory.

I don't think the game will open with Pete dying. I'll think either we play as Pete for awhile and he then dies and it switches over to 2099 or 2099 learns from a source the events that brought Pete to his death.

thespectre

Killing of Pete in the beginning part of the game would set the mood better for a race against time to save him.

alakai117

It would be funny if it had a time limit type of thing like Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask as well of cause-and-effect gameplay. when you beat the game the first time, the time limit disappears and you can explore.

Gemi1

Replay value like that is what will make this game even greater. Uploading your time to leader boards to be able to boast that you saved Spider man the fastest would be a great feature.

alakai117

Time limit wouldn't be that bad if not so tiny and reasonable. Though some players would feel restricted by it.

How was LOT's time limit? I remember watching a friend trying to beat it.

thespectre

Majora's Mask had to be beaten in 72 hours.

Gemi1

Was it a reasonable time to beat it within? Could gamers still explore and have a bit of free time or were they pressed for time to finish the game?

thespectre
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer