Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests For the Devs

Spider-Man

Re: Requests For the Devs

in reply to PunyParker

I am just a little confused on how there was no New Game+ so you're telling once I collect all of the items and clear the city of crime I would have to start a new game lose all of the costumes even the 100% black outfit. You are telling me that once I do all the crimes all I can do is web swing and say hello to civilians while they take phone pics of me. I have asked if Beenox would be fixing the random crimes and make them unlimited and like other users said they get answers to the most easiest questions any one of us can answer like is free-roam on the PC version. I am sorry but I am just going to trade this game in and get my Dragons Dogma back. Oh yeah and happy 4th. 

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to M413FIK_E

The costumes carry over. Not like it'll make a difference, seeing as you're going to trade it in.

Level 1

in reply to Dman25271

.. "Pathetic"...we're lucky we even have a decent a movie game...

at least consider that..

Level 2

in reply to aeonclock33

Ok youre right, but if it WASNT a "movie game" ,admit it, we would be really pissed of.....

And they (Activision/Beenox) said that they had total freedom with the villians....yyyyyeeeeeah....NO you havent.....because of the "movie universe" you had to use certain villians that WONT be in the next movies...(i suppose)....u couldnt use Venom,Goblin, and big villians like that....

Hope next game (i guess comic book free roam game...) will be MUCH better than this one.....overall its a fun game,to mention the good stuff too...

Level 4

in reply to PunyParker

......yeah, I know most people would get pissed, which is just another word for "truly upset"..

But I know Beenox puts passion for Spider-man,too....and I don't blame anyone who wouldn't notice that...but they,like us wouldn't even have started their Spider-man games if they didn't like him at first....

Yeah...I REALLY hope their next game gets even more better...just consider this game as a part of their progress...

Level 2

in reply to aeonclock33

I honestly hope they will do something more with this game before considering starting developing a new game or else i don't know if i will buy..

Level 1

in reply to AmznWebslinger

I'm hoping that,too...and I hope they do it in time..

Level 2

in reply to HQDomino

Please just answer the questions we care about NOW! those questions we're from before the game was launched. Now we can answer those questions but not the ones we need to be answered NOW! Such as what dlc are we getting? And one more thing make unlimited crimes,boss encounters, hunters, deadlocks,etc. I know you need to get 100% but you could make petty crimes that count toward your 100% and others that don't.

Level 2

in reply to SPiderman1111

Or you could just let them continue to pop up after you reached 100%?

Level 10

in reply to TimFL274

yeah, I suppose I could of said it that way...

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS