Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petty crimes... where?

Spider-Man

Petty crimes... where?

Hello,

I didnt touch most of the side missions because I wanted to have something to do once I'm done with the story. Now I finished what seems to be the last petty crime mission yet my stats say  76% completed.

The problem is, no new petty crimes pop up? I did pretty much every side mission but the Xtreme challenges (did 3 so far). When can I expect the rest of the petty crime missions to pop up?

Level 10
5 REPLIES

Re: Petty crimes... where?

in reply to TimFL274

are you sure because im trying to do the same thign and getting worried now...

Level 2

in reply to tjtarr

Samething is happening to me exept with sniper teams. I need to take down one more group of rooftop snipers and I have searched for 3 hours and havent found any.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to tjtarr

I open the map and all I see is the apartment and the blimp. Stats count Petty Crimes at 76%

Level 10

in reply to TimFL274

Try doing a few of the Xtreme Challenges, and then maybe some more will pop up. I'm not sure, but it seems like that's all you'll be able to do.

Level 3

in reply to TimFL274

Done with all Xtreme Challenges, I found a few more petty crimes after changing day type. I tried out all times but they stop popping up after I reached 96%.

Anyone with the same problem? Cant get the achievement...

//EDIT: Just went back to main menu and pressed continue and the last one popped up. I'm now at 100% petty crimes but no achievement unlocked...

Message was edited by: TimFL274

Level 10
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS