cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create-A-Level-Mode! Thread

Spider-Man

not yet...I say

we really don't need one and it can't work out.

What can you do in spiderman games? swing and beat up badguys...what else? so if I create my own level for you to use. What new things can you do exactly? nothing because you would still be swining and beating up bad guys.

Create a level only works for diverse games like Dante's Inferno, Trailers HD or games with accessible co-op and scenario changer.

If we can change a lot of stuff for the supposed Level Creator then I'm up for it and want one.But if all you can do is create levels and put enemies on screen then no.

And I seriously doubt this game would have create a level mode. It better have something because I'm not paying £40 for single player game.

blackxino
Highlighted

I thought the level creation tools in inFamous 2 was pretty cool, that's about the only game i've ever seen it done the right way though. Also, it was far from simple to use. You had place pieces on the map and then have cables leading from one object to another, then these little power blocks thing that would enable those pieces to come to life, and then more cables leading out to your other objects to give them life and so on and so forth. It was just a big mess and incredible difficult without reading an online guide. So if the game was able to make a simple level creator, I could get on board with that.

dmusic09
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer