cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i just bought the skylanders supercargers bowser and donkey kong but they are not working sith the game, whT could be the problem?

SOLVED

Skylanders SuperChargers Forum

i just bought the skylanders supercargers bowser a...

I just bought this skylander superchargers for my son but they are not working with his game, do tense characters only work with Nintendo systems? My son has an Xbox 360.

levimommy1111
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: i just bought the skylanders supercargers bows...

in reply to levimommy1111
Solution

I found the following statement on the Activision Support FAQs: "Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and their respective vehicles (Clown Cruiser and Barrel Blaster) are exclusive to Nintendo versions of the game and will only work on Nintendo systems."

go_licpgm
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Solution

I found the following statement on the Activision Support FAQs: "Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and their respective vehicles (Clown Cruiser and Barrel Blaster) are exclusive to Nintendo versions of the game and will only work on Nintendo systems."

go_licpgm

I just bought the donkey kong for my son and it doesn't work either.  We have an xbox360 as well.  Didn't know it would not work for the xbox or I never would have bought it.  Thanks activision for the heads up on that.  What a joke. 

DMertz1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS