cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superchargers iOS: Crashes now 100% of the time when loading vehicles

Skylanders SuperChargers Forum

Superchargers iOS: Crashes now 100% of the time wh...

It appears that v1.2.2 doesn't play well with iOS 10. The game crashes 100% of the time when it's trying to load a vehicle or skylander on an iPad 4th Gen 128gb that ran the game fine earlier. I've tried resetting the device to factory defaults and reinstalling from an iCloud backup with no luck. There's plenty of room left on the device.

Is there still any support for Superchargers and any hope that this'll get fixed in an update?

asethskyr
3 REPLIES

Re: Superchargers iOS: Crashes now 100% of the tim...

in reply to asethskyr

I guess there isn't any support for the game anymore?

asethskyr

in reply to asethskyr

we just bought the portal starter kit today and our son is excited to play. I am very upset that now it looks like the game has been 100% unplayable for many months now with no sign of fixes and no responses at all on this site from the support team. They should not keep selling the game if there is no way to play it.

mcleodtl

in reply to mcleodtl

You have probably found the answer or given up by now. I had the same issue last month and found that Superchargers will work on IoS 9.3.5 (the max for Ipad3) but not on IoS 10.3.3 (the max for Ipad4). I have set mine up on an Ipad3 with IoS 9.3.5 and it's running ok but if you have an Ipad4 running IoS 9.x then it should be ok until you update to 10.x !!!!
Activision support did look for a fix for the problem but eventually told me that they were no longer developing the game and that they could not guarantee it working on the later versions of the IoS. (I think it launched @ IoS 6 or 7)
I found a lot of these non-resolved questions but I hope this may help others in the future.
parent1010
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS