cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collected mods not available when customizing vehicles

SOLVED

Skylanders SuperChargers Forum

Collected mods not available when customizing vehi...

I have collected several mods (for example, whale tail for Reef Ripper) that I cannot equip.  They show up in the blueprint as collected, but they are not selectable when customizing.

UCD_28013183991
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Collected mods not available when customizing ...

in reply to UCD_28013183991
Solution

OK, so I found something else. Check the Pause menu > My Team and tap left. Is there an "Ownership" option, or do you just have Blueprint/Upgrades/Reset? If there is an Ownership, it would appear the game is thinking you don't own it, so you have to claim ownership, remove the vehicle from the portal and then place it back on. That seemed to work for others. I hope that helps for you.

go_licpgm
7 REPLIES

In doing some searching, I found out that "Mods are only selected at the upgrade station. In order to actually use a mod, you’ll need to equip it in the racing menu." and that "Racing is unavailable until you finish Chapter 5 and reach Skylanders Academy. Once you reach Skylanders Academy, the racing master Pandergast will arrive at the Academy to set up shop. You will then be able to access the racing menu by pressing the "Pause" key.". I hope that helps.

go_licpgm

in reply to go_licpgm

Yes, got all that.  And other mods are working. There are a few that are, inexplicably, not.

UCD_28013183991
Highlighted

Solution

OK, so I found something else. Check the Pause menu > My Team and tap left. Is there an "Ownership" option, or do you just have Blueprint/Upgrades/Reset? If there is an Ownership, it would appear the game is thinking you don't own it, so you have to claim ownership, remove the vehicle from the portal and then place it back on. That seemed to work for others. I hope that helps for you.

go_licpgm

in reply to go_licpgm

I do own the vehicle in question.  No ownership option is present.

UCD_28013183991

now what do i do

prof_zacyboy

in reply to go_licpgm

unfortunately this didnt work for me any more ideas?

prof_zacyboy

I was mistaken.  I somehow lost ownership of the vehicle, and restoring it corrected the issue.

UCD_28013183991
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS