cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello%2C I have a question%2C I have connected the portal of power usb to the android phone with the usb

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Forum

I have a question, I have connected the portal of power usb to the android phone with the usb adapter, the portal comes on you can play something on android with that portal that are not the app of the play store as skylander trap team from 1.20 gb or a light application (under 500 mb) that reads the skylanders

androidportal
2 REPLIES 2

idk

@androidportal wrote:

I have a question, I have connected the portal of power usb to the android phone with the usb adapter, the portal comes on you can play something on android with that portal that are not the app of the play store as skylander trap team from 1.20 gb or a light application (under 500 mb) that reads the skylanders because i *****ted you *****er

sxjkahkdgsfdshajdsq

@activision wrote:

I have a question, I have connected the portal of power usb to the android phone with the usb adapter, the portal comes on you can play something on android with that portal that are not the app of the play store as skylander trap team from 1.20 gb or a light application (under 500 mb) that reads the skylanders because im stupd

sxjkahkdgsfdshajdsq
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS