cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

skylanders lost island does not start anymore

SOLVED

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Highlighted

How can I fix my skylanders lost island game? It won't load, gets to start up screen then says my game has been saved to the cloud with newer versision of skylanders lost islands, update to continue. There is no update, uninstalling and reinstalling does not work. Can this problem be fixed?

I tried on both IOS and Android equipments (the game is shared between the 2)

thanks in advance !

pyves06
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I managed to solve the problem.

Step 1: Launch the game in airplane mode

Step 2: Once the game has loaded, turn airplane mode off

Step 3: Quickly open the options and keep tapping the "Save to Cloud" option over and over as your device reconnects internet. You need to overwrite the cloud save before it has a chance to check

This may not work the first time, as you need to get a bit lucky with your cloud save timing. So if you get the message again just exit and keep trying the steps above.

Whatever you do, do NOT reinstall the game on your device. Your cloud save is corrupt, so if you lose your local save it's unlikely there's a way back.

Hope this helps,

Pyves

pyves06
19 REPLIES 19

Hey,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble. Have you seen this support article? Activision Support

Also this FAQ may have some more info into your issue, Skylanders Lost Islands Faq

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Yep I saw this support article, this didn't help at all.

I've also tried to de-install the application (on both android and ios devices) and re-install it : same issue

Please have a look to this : same problem than mine. a support case was opened : my skylanders lost islands keeps saying i my cl... | Community

Also this one : https://community.sledgehammergames.com/thread/200899868

Thanks to help on this topic, I've already spent a lot of $$ on this application and would not like to lose everything

Regards,

pyves06

Let's take this to Private Message to better assist you. You can view your messages via the inbox, https://community.activision.com/inbox

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Help me too, please

ale201702

I have a similar issue - Skylanders Lost Islands starts to load. It shows the initial screen along with LOADING, and then either welcomes me and crashes, going back to my iPad home page, or just goes back to my iPad home page if there is no underlying saved page. The end result is the same, however.

I've swiped the "saved" page away; it returns when I try to repoen the game. Interestingly the screen shot shows a picture of my game being open.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

BoulderAl

Hey,

I've sent you a Private Message to better assist you with this. You can access it here, https://community.activision.com/inbox

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

My sons lost islands is doing the same won't let him go on a message keeps coming up saying it was saved on a newer version an he has to update but there is no update in the Google play store! He has all the games on the PS3 console an was so excited when he could play it on his Galaxy s5 a couple of weeks in and this happens he has over 40 figures an doesn't know if he wants more now after this it's really upset him can you please help sort it!

andreaor01

Hi,

I managed to solve the problem.

Step 1: Launch the game in airplane mode

Step 2: Once the game has loaded, turn airplane mode off

Step 3: Quickly open the options and keep tapping the "Save to Cloud" option over and over as your device reconnects internet. You need to overwrite the cloud save before it has a chance to check

This may not work the first time, as you need to get a bit lucky with your cloud save timing. So if you get the message again just exit and keep trying the steps above.

Whatever you do, do NOT reinstall the game on your device. Your cloud save is corrupt, so if you lose your local save it's unlikely there's a way back.

Hope this helps,

Pyves

pyves06

It actually worked thankyou very much..just need to work out how to get my earth sanctuary back and the rest and I'm very happy thanks great advice I'm back online after a month  

Candz84
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS