cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it is December of 2017 and I am having problems on my SL lost island. It keeps resetting to level 1

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

This problem has been happening for a couple of years now. We actually stopped playing for almost 1 year but my kids and I started it back up again recently. We had worked our way back up to level 15 and had a beautiful setup again. So I deceided we would try to log in again to add friends (goal you know) but when I logged in I got reset back to level 1. Now when we try to play and I leave the screen for any reason (visit friends, rate the game, etc.) it resets me to level 1 and won't let us go any further. It is very frustrating to keep going back every time. When we first encountered this problem years ago Activision was merging accounts with their new platform and a lot of people lost their data. We were lucky and got ours back the first time but now I am afraid that we are out of luck. I am currently trying to uninstall and reload the game to see if that helps. We are not on facebook to go to the forums so if anyone can help, we would gratly appriciate it. "Flashywings"

flashywings
2 REPLIES 2
We are playing on an ipad2
flashywings

Lost Islands is no longer supported by Activision, and any issues you run into now are part and parcel of them discontinuining it and will not be fixed.

My recommendation would be to delete the app and not look back, as it will not work as it originally did any more.

Bisylizzie
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS