cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Activision support close support cases without doing anything about them. This is downright RUDE

SOLVED

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Highlighted

WWhere is Activision support?  I logged a case on 4th June and have had no help at all.

Geordiegirl48
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are referring to having your Skylanders Lost Islands kingdom reset is that correct?

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator
8 REPLIES 8

Hey,

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with a Support Case. I can assist you with the issue. Do you've a case number I may reference?

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

I Have indeed AxelSpoonz and would be extremely grateful for your help.  You are the first chink of light in 23 days.  I have tried six different ways of contacting Activision with zero response.  I hope you can help. 

the code is 04559189.

regards Geordie Girl 48

Geordiegirl48

I Don't know why I was asterisked in my reply.  It was a perfectly normal word referring to a small space where light can shine through. 

Geordiegirl48

You are referring to having your Skylanders Lost Islands kingdom reset is that correct?

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

That is correct Axel Spoonz.  Just went online and there it was gone.  It is saved to the cloud however, because my daughter can view the correct screen showing me at level 44 (almost the last level 45).  I just need someone from support to look at my case and reinstate it as it was. i have absolutely no idea why this happened but am really hopping mad at the lack of support and the closing down of a second case I started without so much as a hi there.  I opened the second case to get support's attention.  What is going on with support?  I am so missing my game and want it back.

Geordiegirl48

Alright, I've sent you a Private Message to better assist you with this which you can access here, https://community.activision.com/inbox

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

Thank you for your help.  Unfortunately I cannot access my inbox as I cannot remember log in and password. 

I Have now had a reply in Messenger and I assume this is not the same area.  I am told that my game cannot be restored.  Devastated.  Thanks for trying.

Geordiegirl48
Hey I need your help to close a case I have no money to pay or anything it was an accident please help
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS