cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Lost Islands keeps crashing. I have the iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5. Is anyone having this problem?

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

My Lost Islands keeps crashing. I have the iPad 2 iOS 9.3.5. Is anyone having this problem?

lvega51
4 REPLIES 4

Perhaps something is being reference in memory or cache incorrectly. Try to "force close" the Lost Islands app (by double clicking the Home button and then sliding the app up). Then try a hard reboot as this should clear the cache. To do that, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. It will restart the device, then you can try restarting the app. I hope that helps.

go_licpgm

I did all that and it still crashes. It crashes when I click on the kudos and it won't open so I can save to iCloud and it also crashes as  I collect all my XP, gems and money then after a bit it closes again and when I reopen it all my XP, gems, and money are back to what they were before I collected it. I feel like it's something with the Activate account. I can open the drop downs to purchase gems,  gold, or energy, but as soon as I click

on the kudos it crashes. Also if I keep the game open and don't do anything it also closes on its own. Could it be memory?

lvega51

Meant I can't save it to iCloud. 

lvega51

Darn. No, I would not think that it is memory related since you restarted the device and app. Here is a number for Activision support in the US, maybe you can reach someone there to help out. Call 844-HELP-EON (844-435-7366) to reach a support agent for any Skylanders related issues.
Regular phone hours are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.

go_licpgm
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS