cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support lol

Skylanders Lost Islands Forum

Why is there no option to contact customer support about lost islands ?  Got account issues yet no way of contacting activision

kayno_rbgmS
21 REPLIES 21

I can not answer your question (because I have had that same questions for years now!!!) but if you post what country you are in, I will try to find a local number for you. Also, post what your issue(s) are as I might be able to help.

go_licpgm

Im in australia , the customer support number isnt in use , directs me to use the support via website wich has no lost islands support page reads constant error.

The issue is trying to get my account back , will not log in keeps reseting back to lvl1 .

Tried in game support no go ... either want them to make my game playable or refund the $$$ i have spent on it either way... 

Enjoyed playing the game didnt mind spending money but if i have payed for a product i can no longer use due to the bad support and help in retreiving my data i would like a refund .... 

Either that or at least make my game playable..

Sad part is i dont see either happening and may have to take measures through google

kayno_rbgmS

I know a lot of users have had log in issues and being reset back to Level 1 (or some earlier save). Are you seeing an error message trying to log in? Have you used more than one device with this account? Here is the number I found, it might be the same as what you already tried: Australia 1-300-748-995.

go_licpgm

That number just tells you to come to there web page to contact them.

Yes still have the same device , not that it should matter if its registered to an email, tried on a diffrent device also...

Just get check for updates do that then says go through suppport

kayno_rbgmS
Initial is a error 10 then after update check is error 12...

Basiclly reads that our team has been notified and is actively looking into a fix feel free to check our support page....

Sorry but the same message for over a year is B.S
kayno_rbgmS

Since you have two devices, have you tried to uninstall/reinstall the app on that second device then start a fresh new game (do not log in with your Activate ID). After you get through the tutorial, then try logging into your Activate ID. What that does is rule out a problem with the download/app/install/etc and if you have no issues with a new game but do have issues after logging in with your Activate ID, then it is something that support will need to look at. If you can try the above and still have an issue, post back and I will try to contact the US support team and ask what your options are.

go_licpgm

Done the uninstll reinstall several times on both devices , can start fresh but im not doing that due to the dollars spent....

The issue is logging in via activate,   if i can just get logged in long enough i will switch it to google+ if it lets me .....more reliable.....

Thanks for the help man and will be a bigger thank you if u manage to get it resolved....

This issue has been ongoing ever since the merger update 18 months ago

kayno_rbgmS

OK. I called the US support center and they gave me the following steps to try. Please let me know if this actually works:

Please do the ff step for Error 10/12

These messages often appears when the save has been used on a different device (Android vs iOS) using a different version of the game. 

Then do the following troubleshooting on the device that should be playing the game:

1. Turn on Airplane mode.
  2. Load the game.
  3. Go to Settings.
  4. Turn off Airplane mode.
  5. Click “Save to Cloud” repeatedly.
go_licpgm

Followed the steps ... gave me the option to select my missing profile.... selcted the profile once game reloaded comes up error 10 contact support... we had trouble connecting your kingdom :/..... still at lvl 1

kayno_rbgmS
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer