Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what the heck is going on with skylanders imaginators toys in uk they virtualy non exsistent most sh

Skylanders Imaginators

Highlighted

what the heck is going on with skylanders imaginators toys in uk they virtualy non exsistent most sh

what the heck is going on with skylanders imaginators toys in uk they virtualy non exsistent most shops none

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: what the heck is going on with skylanders imaginators toys in uk they virtualy non exsistent most sh

in reply to petree777

As it's currently between Wave releases (the last one was December, the next should be March-ish), stores probably aren't ordering more figures in... Plus, I think a number of stores are downsizing their games/TTL sections due to sales slowing down, which also means they won't order many in, as well as the possibility that there may not currently be any to order in (depending on how many figures are produced and currently sat in warehouses waiting to be sent out to stores).

There's a lot of factors that can go into it, but at this point, I think online is the best bet if you're desperately after any figures.

Level 5

Re: what the heck is going on with skylanders imaginators toys in uk they virtualy non exsistent most sh

in reply to Bisylizzie

I hope it's the same for Australia too because my little guy is struggling to find any that he doesn't have already. We haven't been able to get any new ones from Target, BigW or EbGames since early January. Very frustrating as it's absolute fortune getting them shipped from overseas.  Looking forward to a new release of Skylanders in March - hopefully!!

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS