cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Imaginators Portal

Skylanders Imaginators

My son received the game Skylanders Imaginators for his birthday last month. We have an Xbox One S system. I quickly realized I needed a portal to make it work. When I plugged in the portal, it lit up, but when I tried to play the game, I got a message on the screen that said "Connect your portal." I've tried both USB ports and turning everything off and on again, but I keep getting the same message. What am I doing wrong?

CanShoe13
1 REPLY 1

Quoted from http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Portal_of_Power

The Xbox 360 portal will only work on an Xbox 360, as will a Xbox One one only work in Xbox Ones; this applies to all games. The Spyro's Adventure 3DS portal is universal and will work on any system with that game except an Xbox 360; the Spyro's Adventure portals of other consoles can also work with the PC version of Spyro's Adventure.

The PS3, PS4, Wii and Wii U have the same portal and are interchangeable in any of the games. The PC portal only works on the PC version of the first game.

Game Compatibility

• The Spyro's Adventure and Giants portals are interchangeable, and will work with SuperChargers and Imaginators.
  • The Swap Force portal is backwards compatible, compatible with SuperChargers, and one of the standard portals for Imaginators.
  • The Traptanium Portal from Trap Team is fully backwards and forwards compatible, usable in all of the console games.
  • The SuperChargers portal does not work with Trap Team, but will work in games before that. Like the Traptanium Portal, it is also forwards compatible, and a slightly modified version is one of the standard portals for Imaginators.
Wie-Zard
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS