cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skylanders Battlegrounds crashes every time.

Skylanders Battlegrounds Forum

The Skylanders Battlegrounds app on my son's iPad Air crashes immediately every time he tries to open it.  It's running iOS 9.0.1.  I've tried all the recommended solutions:

• Make sure that you upgrade your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to the latest firmware. You will need to connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to your computer and launch iTunes to update the firmware. If you have any questions or issues with updating your firmware, please contact Apple Support.
  • Try removing and then reinstalling the app from your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. You may need to redownload the app from the iTunes store.
  • Try restoring your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to its factory default.

Nothing fixes the issue.  Considering that the application hasn't been updated for over a year at this point, do I have any other options left?

wpennhokie
2 REPLIES 2

HI there!

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any iOS devices that are running on 8.0? If so, do you experience any changes? Which gen iPad do you have? ^MD

Player Support

Hello,
My son has two Apple: iPhone 5s 16GB iOS 8.4.1. and Air Ipad 2 64Gb iOS 8.4. Skylanders Battlegrounds only work on iPhone.
I bought the app to use it on the iPad.
Please update the application to work with the new iPad Air2. The last update is from 29 August 2014.
The same problem applies Skylanders CloudPatrol.
Regards,

natben5
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer