cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired Skylanders Battlegrounds download code

SOLVED

Skylanders Battlegrounds Forum

I have just bought battlegrounds for my nephew and the download code has expired. Can you please supply me with a valid download code for the game, as promised on the box.

How can I raise this as a support case. Can't select this game when you go through the contact support section.

Message was edited by: IdolMass

IdolMass
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey,

I've sent you a PM about this which you can view here, https://community.activision.com/inbox

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Does anyone from the support team monitor this? I only have 2 days left until I have to give him his present. The don't want to be first thing he has to do, to be buy a game that we believe we had already purchased. I do feel that I'm being forced to make another purchase, in effect paying twice for the same thing, surely this must be against trading standards to deceive people in this way.

Please help resolve this swiftly, I'm sure it wouldn't take much effort. Maybe you should distribute battlegrounds in the same way as trp team.

IdolMass

Well thanks for all your inaction, you would be allowed to sell expired food, but yet you sell an expired game code.

Don't imagine anyone will see or do anything about this, and very little point in you replying now, as gift has been given and I am very very unlikely to log back into this account. Not the response I was expecting from a company I thought I could trust.

IdolMass

Hey,

I've sent you a PM about this which you can view here, https://community.activision.com/inbox

Regards,

^DS

Community Coordinator

hello,

i also have bought this starter pack for my son and the code has expired.

how do you activate this for iPad please?

Andypatterson

I have the same issue with an expired code. My son received skylanders battlegrounds for Christmas. It was purchased on December 2, 2015 with a code that expired may 1, 2014. I would appreciate any help in getting this resolved.

Thanks,

Expiredcode

Check out this post: Re: Battlegrounds Code Expired . There are a lot of people having this same issue and Activision is NOT giving out new codes. The person in the post was promised characters as a replacement. I hope that helps.

go_licpgm

I also have an expired code for battlegrounds that my son received as a present from his grandmother

Jeffyjeff1212

I have the same problem. Purchased it yesterday, code is expired. Very frustrated.

Expiredcod

Hi,

I just purchased the Skylanders Battlegrounds and have an expired code. Plus, the Battlegrounds application is no longer in the IOS app store. How do I download the game? How do I get a valid code?

Thank you for your help.

-Rob

Roberius
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer