cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlegrounds Code Expired

SOLVED

Skylanders Battlegrounds Forum

Highlighted

Why can't any of us get any satisfactory resolutions to this expired Battlegrounds download code?  Bought brand new from GameStop, box says code included, nothing about it expiring until after purchase and opening of box...why can't we get a valid code or refund on the app purchase??

I own almost all the games on all numerous devices and would think that valued customers loyalty would be important to retain with new games and variants constantly coming out.

Not to mention the Yawn Trap fiasco that we here in the US can't get through courtesy or Activision Support purchase, but other countries are getting sets sent to them for free??

Starting to really become disenchanted...

FREDACIA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK, after your advice I went back to the support option & questions again.  I chose a diff Skylanders game, and this time I was able to get a ticket number, phone number and edit the game headline to the correct option before submitting and calling. The first number I got referred me to an optional Skylanders-specific help line. I called that and was pleasantly dealt with. They stated that after these expiration problems arose, they chose not to reactivate the code since Battlegrounds is no longer supported (whatever that means.)  However they gave me the option of having 3 skylanders of my choice- up to Trap Team (non specials like dark, legendary, traps, etc, of course) shipped to us directly- as compensation for having to pay for the app download and to retain our loyalty.  They were great to deal with and even patient in answering my additional questions and clarifications. I'm very happy with this and hope this helps everyone else.

FREDACIA
6 REPLIES 6

If I were you, I would try to call the support team on this, as you might not get a quick reply here. In the upper right corner of this page you will see "Support". Click that and it will bring you to a different support page. From there click "Contact Us". It will ask you a few questions about your issue and eventually you will have a ticket number and even get to a phone number to call. That is your best bet. If you get an answer, please update this post again so we all know what the resolution is. I hope that helps.

go_licpgm

Thank you!!  That's what I first tried but after the questions, I just got directed to the community options.  No matter which combo of answers I gave, I couldn't get a phone number. Any idea what the US Support Contact # is?  And I will definitely update here as it pans out; I know a lot are looking for help. Thanks again!

FREDACIA

I can't even fathom why an expiration was put on the code.  I mean if it were a promo or sweepstakes, sure...but this is a full starter pack advertised to get you all set up.  I'm dying to give this to my son and start playing, but won't put him through waiting for an answer.

FREDACIA

OK, after your advice I went back to the support option & questions again.  I chose a diff Skylanders game, and this time I was able to get a ticket number, phone number and edit the game headline to the correct option before submitting and calling. The first number I got referred me to an optional Skylanders-specific help line. I called that and was pleasantly dealt with. They stated that after these expiration problems arose, they chose not to reactivate the code since Battlegrounds is no longer supported (whatever that means.)  However they gave me the option of having 3 skylanders of my choice- up to Trap Team (non specials like dark, legendary, traps, etc, of course) shipped to us directly- as compensation for having to pay for the app download and to retain our loyalty.  They were great to deal with and even patient in answering my additional questions and clarifications. I'm very happy with this and hope this helps everyone else.

FREDACIA

That is good to hear they were able to at least do something for you. Thanks for updating this post with that information!!!

go_licpgm

No prob, thanks to you as well for prompting me to go back to the questions again instead of waiting ages for a reply if any. I'm def happy. I'll gladly take 3 new figures to compensate for time, troubles and cost. I'll post again when received; to be sure it's followed through with. I'm hoping they don't just send us figure codes, don't think they will, but will update later. 

FREDACIA
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS