cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update for IOS.

SOLVED

Skylanders Battlecast Forum

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm RiskyRambo from IOS platform, I've been playing for a few months now and I'm loving it. 

Anyway I was playing last night when I noticed there was an update, it was a pretty big one somewhere around 900 mb. I started the download but the description only said there was going to be some bug fixes and improvements, upon logging back in after the download was complete I noticed there was now a maximum of 306 cards, so I had a look through the collection and noticed 4 new heroes and 2 new spell cards for 2 of the new heroes, I have been waiting for new content so was quite excited even though there was such a small amount. I then tried to unlock one of the new cards using my tokens but the option was greyed out, I left it after that, but as soon as I entered a game I noticed people had said new cards and some other cards that I have not encountered and I could not even see some of these cards in the my collection. Has anyone else been experiencing these problems or now if Activision is aware, I have tried to delete and redownload the app. Thanks for any help in advance, kind regards, RiskyRambo.

RiskyRambo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to RiskyRambo
Solution

So it looks like the 6 cards added are from a promo offer only available in some parts of America, seems a tad unfair.

View solution in original post

RiskyRambo
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there, same problem here. I am playing on an iPad 3, I can see the pictures of the 6 new cards (but not their names or description), and I cannot unlock them. Another bug that I encountered with this new update is in Flynn's tutorials: the phrases don't appeared and the sound doesn't work. Best regards 

Xentekin

Wonder if android players are having same problem. Another thing I have noticed is Food fights gun appears to be glitchy 😈

RiskyRambo
in reply to RiskyRambo
Solution

So it looks like the 6 cards added are from a promo offer only available in some parts of America, seems a tad unfair.

View solution in original post

RiskyRambo

I have an android and after updating last night the game will not load for me.

AlishaNored

By far the weirdest update ever, upon using Northern Lights the card that grants you a character card for each ally I was given a card that is not even in the collection. It's like there's been new content added but you can only access it if you are lucky. Wtf is this haha

RiskyRambo

I wonder if someone of activision can give us an answer... When will be the new cards available for those who are playing in Europe? Thanks in advance...

Xentekin

If you check this forum: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=131565 ,other players are starting to stockpile a list of the cards you can obtain using northern lights/sap of the ancients etc which are not included on the collection page in game. No info on when Activision will release these cards properly or the promo cards though.

RiskyRambo

Cool, thanks for the info! I hope they will do another update to fix this soon...

Xentekin

Im also having problems same as this. good thing its already resolved. thanks! 

mike davis  here.

mikedavisComm
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer