cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game freezes

Skylanders Battlecast Forum

When playing the level "Vaudvillian" in the chaos stage. My final move to defeat him before his encore was to play the card "3rd Degree Burn".  The game froze afterwards and wouldn't revive him or progress to a victory screen. I believe the conflict comes from 3rd degree burn's clause which doesn't allow for gaining health and the encore clause which is supposed to bring him back to 100 health after you defeat him the first time. I'm hoping you will fix it by allowing 3rd degree burn to just kill him but I would really just like it fixed. On an unrelated issue the fact there is no way to reach tech support from the actual game is ridiculous. Also I shouldn't be forced to create an account just to report a problem. Hopefully you will address these issues as well.

Balrog123
3 REPLIES 3

My Playform is Ios in case you needed that info on an iPhone 6.

Balrog123

I have repeated the event and the game doesn't exactly freeze because it will still allow me to touch buttons, but it gets stuck and won't go beyond the casting of the spell. Also the spell is called 5th Degree Burn, not 3rd Degree Burn.

Balrog123

hi, don't waste your time, the game died 5 months ago... sadly, there are no devs or official support that will care about fixing/updating the game or even answer to the community, best regards

Xentekin
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS