cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Crashes and in leiu of ACTUAL tech assistance, I'm DIRECTED HERE? Seriously?!

Skylanders Battlecast Forum

Ive been playing this game for the past few months and have become increasingly frustrated from the ridiculous amount of times a day...(and sometimes an hour) this app crashes. This does not happen with any of my other apps on my iPad 2. I have not deleted it and redownloaded it because I do not want to lose all my progress. I am level 163 and love this game. I have restarted my iPad countless times and have even reset my network settings. This doesnt resolve anything. Im a longtime Skylanders fan but I am about 5 more crashes away from deleting battlecast altogether. I was desperate for help of some kind, the page says "Contact Us" with no further information but to post in this forum so here i am. Not sure how this is directly contacting Activision and i predict my question will go unanswered and thus my issue unresolved. How can a company this large NOT have a tech support team? Is that who answers the questions? I was under the assumption it was other players based on the lack of responses im seeing here.

Anyway...i am doubtful my issue will be resolved with such an unprofessional means for technical issues...

PiX3l8d
1 REPLY 1
I would also like to add that if this is the kind of support I'll be receiving from my other Skylander games on my PS4, I will find a better game to spend my time and money on. I bet Disney Infinity has a great tech support department compared to this.
PiX3l8d
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS