cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlecast freezes after match - coins not given for wins

Skylanders Battlecast Forum

I've played Battlecast the last two days, and in the story playing, the game freezes after every match, so I have to close the app entirely.

When I play dual mode, the screen does not freeze, but the wins are not registered, and I get no coins.

And in both cases none of my actions, that should help me complete my missions and earn coins, are not registering. Allthough I've used many spells, it says 0/60 spells in the mission overlook. 

So something is malfunctioning on several levels.

Can Support help me?

Are anybody else having these problems?

Zezild
5 REPLIES 5

Exact same problem. Tried signing out and reinstalling nothing seems to fix this.

Edd1236
Exactly - I think we need the Tech Support Team to fix this somehow. I have filled out a form and told them about my problems. Hopefully they are already working on fixing it now... Smiley Happy
Zezild
Highlighted

The same thing is happening to me. Not getting credit for victories, spells cast, etc. Tried filling out a form on Activision's support site and even that is not loading properly.

BCrews21

Well my problem just resolved itself for no obvious reason and I seemed to get all my coins that had been missed so not so bad I guess.

Edd1236
Yes, my problems seem to have been fixed as well! I hope the tech team fixed the problems for good Smiley Happy
Zezild
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer