Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlecast IOS game issue

Skylanders Battlecast Forum

Battlecast IOS game issue

After I complete a strory mode game and win, the victory symbol appears on screen at which point in past, I would simply touch my screen and the game would take me to the summary screen. Now it simply freezes and nothing I do allows me to progress, saving the game as a win; no stats updates or anything. 

What gives?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Battlecast IOS game issue

in reply to Jeromiah-Spot

I ha e had the same and related problems! I am not getting points for wins in online matches. And when I play in story mode the screen freezes after every match, so that all I can do is turn off app. Also the app is not at all registering my progress in the missions/quests. I've used more than 60 spells now, but in the spell mission, it still says 0/60 spells used....

Level 1

in reply to Zezild
I am having the exact same problem
Level 1

in reply to Jeromiah-Spot

Well its weird replying to myself but hopefully the rest of you will see this.  I somehow (don't ask me to recall exactly where I managed to find this) accessed the Activision Customer Support page and wrote them a similar email to my original post and then magically the app was working again.  I have no idea what they did, essentially it gave the impression that i was nuts, cuz a rep of Activision could have asked to see my phone, tried the game and it worked perfectly.  There wasn't even a message telling me, "Hey we fixed your phone, dummy!"

Anyways, this isnt much of a help nor a solution, other than me suggesting you navigate through Acitvisions website to find the customer support area and leave them an email (it literally felt like hours of searchign the website, revisiting the same pages until it magically appeared like a portal)!

Hope this helps (even though I knwo it won't really)...

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS