cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the PROTOTYPE franchise

Prototype

hi i just want to ask but are you going to put in some updates to the game to make it look like next gen or this is not meant to be a HD remake because i'm i huge fan of PROTOTYPE and i want this bundle to be a next gen remake. Oh and also are you going to announce a reboot or a sequal to the PROTOTYPE franchise because i think that might help the franchise and if you have announced a reboot or a squeal the PROTOTYPE franchise can the main character that you play as Alex Mercer because he is my Favorite character. Please Answer, Thanks. ps sorry that the message would be sent to you while you are busy and i don't mean to be

Nuc1earwerewo1f
6 REPLIES 6

oh by the way the character part of the question is what my oppinion of what the main character should be so please don't take this as a argument of this question 

Nuc1earwerewo1f

I totally agree with you, if this was to happen it would be awesome.

PlayerSlayerr

tthanks mate

Nuc1earwerewo1f

oops to many t's

Nuc1earwerewo1f

I've been playin' this 2 games since like forever and i still do.No other game made me feel so excited, just the idea of playin as a godlike shapeshifting badass is so awsome, such a shame they killed Alex Mercer in the sequel and basically killed the franchise.Please invest some money again into this franchise and do a reboot ALEX FVCKING MERCER is the virus he cannot be killed! If i win at the lottery someday i will buy the rights for this i swear and give to a developer that has some actual Vision, Activision!

Prototyper47

that would be great

Nuc1earwerewo1f
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer