cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prototype 3

SOLVED

Prototype

prototype 3

pls we need prototype 3 with alex mercer why you dont made it ?

brave_sonic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: prototype 3

in reply to brave_sonic
Solution

mothe*****ers made prototype 3 son of a bitches made it or i will rape ur mommy's ***** one by one
assholes retarded *****s ***** ur bitch mommys i will put my ***** in ur mommy's and make a baby for your dad's

brave_sonic
5 REPLIES

in reply to brave_sonic
Solution

mothe*****ers made prototype 3 son of a bitches made it or i will rape ur mommy's ***** one by one
assholes retarded *****s ***** ur bitch mommys i will put my ***** in ur mommy's and make a baby for your dad's

brave_sonic

in reply to brave_sonic

please make prototype 3 happen Smiley Sad we need prototype 3 with alex mercer make it happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn T_T

Brave_Mad

in reply to Brave_Mad

okay dumb ass alex mer is a *****ing bad guy i think you need to play prototype 2 again dumb *****ing people you just dont think so no alex will not be returning bc he's dead so ***** off and let activison make what they want

Texas1288

in reply to Texas1288

Late as ***** but I had an epifany and had to look for this.

Alex Mercer's goal wasn't that of a bad guy, albeit exagerated.

Further, he's a much more likable character than a man who swears in every sentence.

Even further, it's possible for Prototype 3 to revive Alex because even though he was consumed, Heller left behind the arms he severed off him. From which Mercer can regenerate.

However Prototype 3 won't happen because Activision fired the Prototype team because Prototype 2 didn't make enough sales.

I wonder why. Maybe because they built an awesome character in the first game, and have you kill him in the second. But that's my opinion. My 3 years later opinion.

Posyderon

in reply to brave_sonic

***** Alex Mercer... that ***** got devoured by Heller, get over it. 

UCD_28148416801owVaxcXOHCIiaBFr
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS