cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prototype 3

SOLVED

Prototype

pls we need prototype 3 with alex mercer why you dont made it ?

brave_sonic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
in reply to brave_sonic
Solution

mothe*****ers made prototype 3 son of a bitches made it or i will rape ur mommy's ***** one by one
assholes retarded *****s ***** ur bitch mommys i will put my ***** in ur mommy's and make a baby for your dad's

brave_sonic
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
in reply to brave_sonic
Solution

mothe*****ers made prototype 3 son of a bitches made it or i will rape ur mommy's ***** one by one
assholes retarded *****s ***** ur bitch mommys i will put my ***** in ur mommy's and make a baby for your dad's

brave_sonic
in reply to brave_sonic

please make prototype 3 happen Smiley Sad we need prototype 3 with alex mercer make it happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn T_T

Brave_Mad

okay dumb ass alex mer is a *****ing bad guy i think you need to play prototype 2 again dumb *****ing people you just dont think so no alex will not be returning bc he's dead so ***** off and let activison make what they want

Texas1288

Late as ***** but I had an epifany and had to look for this.

Alex Mercer's goal wasn't that of a bad guy, albeit exagerated.

Further, he's a much more likable character than a man who swears in every sentence.

Even further, it's possible for Prototype 3 to revive Alex because even though he was consumed, Heller left behind the arms he severed off him. From which Mercer can regenerate.

However Prototype 3 won't happen because Activision fired the Prototype team because Prototype 2 didn't make enough sales.

I wonder why. Maybe because they built an awesome character in the first game, and have you kill him in the second. But that's my opinion. My 3 years later opinion.

Posyderon

THANK YOU. I was so disappointed with where they took the story in the second game. Mercer was a great character and it really pissed me off how they just made him the bad guy for convience sake. It didn't help that Heller was so banal and unsavory.

mrpockets730
in reply to brave_sonic

***** Alex Mercer... that ***** got devoured by Heller, get over it. 

UCD_28148416801owVaxcXOHCIiaBFr
in reply to brave_sonic

https://youtu.be/LnQOiGt4YtM This is a youtube link to a video that has what i feel like would be the Spider Man of anti-hero games. Activition, if you read any of these posts please read this one. Prototype is a loved game and a proper (well made) entry would make a lot of people very freakin happy. [Prototype] is one of the most cathartic games I and probably many people have ever played. The man who made that video essentially made a pitch for what sounds like a brilliant finally to a great series. Please i am begging you to find it in your monetarily motivated hearts to bring it back. No micro transactions. No multiplayer. Just a great single player game that would help your fans frel better about buying your games. I would pay ***** near any amount to play a new prototype game like the one described in the video. The video is called "Lets Make A Game : Prototype" and i really want you to use it as a basis if ever you decide to make your audience happy. (Ps can we please not have Heller as a villain or any convoluted plots that wont make any sense on the narrative as a whole.

Thank you for llistening,

A Prototype fan.

UntoldLegends100
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS