cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prototype's radnet code is not working, activision, please help me!

Prototype

I just got a brand new copy of prototype 2, but radnet code does not work. I found many other players with the same problem, but none of them were answered. How can I gain access to the exclusive features?

The activision support page has support for many other games, but not for prototype 2. This forum is my only chance to get answered.

please, activision, help me!!!

BROCADOR-
5 REPLIES 5

Hello BROCADOR,

If your code does not work in-game or Steam, I am sorry to tell you that your Radnet code is not valid.

Because of massive layoffs from Radical Entertainment (the developers of Prototype) the game isn't supported anymore.

If possible, try to contact the seller and ask for a refund.

MartinZhivkov

What a chicken$hit answer! It says Activision on the game and you should honor the content of the product! If not you should pull the product! I didn't buy a copy at a swap meet! It was from a Target and very easily can be removed from the shelves but I see you are one these companies who value weaseling every ounce of cash from people! Then shutting down customer service lines and tucking your cowardly tails between your legs and hiding from disappointing and disgusted customers you have wronged! I would like to say that I am done purchasing anymore of your products until you fix your terrible customer service and smug attitude (MartinZhivkov)!

A big time spender in gaming!

blazeball29

What then why should the gamer suffer for codes not working even went there no expiration on it just bought my copy three days ago from Walmart. Regardless who made it support it or sponsored they should all honor the codes or at least give the gamer back credit or something then there no point in buying this off the shelves best buy it use at gamestop cheaper vs new 

Whiteshadow00

Radical Entertainment, the studio behind the Prototype series has been shut down by Activision.Radical is a very talented team of developers, however, we have explored various options for the studio, including a potential sale of the business, and have made a difficult conclusion through the consultation process that the only remaining option is a significant reduction in staff.

[url="http://academiccoursework.co.uk/"]academic writing service[/url]
academicservice
Highlighted

How can i help you , you can show your broblem and i will help you ^^

Tuandat
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS