cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prototype 3 Ideas

Prototype

I am happy to learn Radical Entertainment is not defunct and back from a long wait. I bought the Prototype Biohazard Bundle and loved it for PS4 but I don't want the Prototype series to end their I have an idea make Pariah the playable charcter and protagonist make some of the main goals to revive and resseruct Mercer from the dead. End the Blacklight virus and completelt destroy Blackwatch as an organazation. Also it could be set in another location. Lets say Blackwatch moved Pariah when he as a teenager to an area one stange evening occurs and a defecting genetec scientists tells him all about the outbreak, mercer and Blackwatch. Heres where it's different instead of being evil like his mother Elizabeth Greene. Pariah is good and has good intentions he wants to break the cycle of the plague and save humans but his caught up in drama, racism and fear that turns against him and forces him to make difficult decsions. Also since he is the perfect form of the virus double the power and destructive capabilities. Keep in the old powers from 1 and 2 just add upgrades to make them even destructive an add new powers like weather altering abilities,radiation powers, infection powers where you can get  people to fight for you and you can build up an army. Mind powers not like mind control but the ability to know what people are thinking and use this against them. Bigger more awesome bosses like scary monsters, huge beasts, rogue agents, criminals, military and more! Prototype 1 and 2 were great games that went against the same overused concept of most games I wish to see a return. 

Gamingmaniac18
2 REPLIES 2
in reply to Gamingmaniac18

Sorry about so many typos lol I was exciting while writing this so the 2nd one didn't suceed I believe Prototype can become a greater series if the developers aren't afraid to step out of symilar, recycled boundaries and make a differnce, Maybe a change of graphics, transformation abilities that turn you into power creaturs, a better more thought of protagonists, a more complicated but gripping story and of course powers that make you feel like your an indestructible legend! 

Gamingmaniac18
Highlighted
in reply to Gamingmaniac18

Also for Heller I want him to be abadoned. I have nothing against him and he is an ok character but Mercer was the original Prototype legend and then you make a game that kills him off and wonder why the game failed? No offense but I believe if Prototype 3 was made Heller should be completely absent from the game. Or make little apearences in the story or as a side misison. Next bring back Mercer, Alex Mercer everybody loved him. He was a badass charcter with his own intentions that would make most game developers afraid to implement. Mercer is the anti-hero the fans and I personally love the most bring him back from the dead but don't do the whole "I want to kill the man who did this to me" again. You don't have to change Mercer's personality but just make him not evil and not an antagonists maybe even a playable charcter or a side parnter you can call when you want to now that would be epic and a nice change of pace. Next Pariah I feel is the perfect playable character a perfect implmentaiton of the virus would most likely mean he is stronger then any other Prototype before him and make him so. Maybe add more attack animations for him and give him a good clean voice actor. An awesome look such as a short haircut with black hair or glowing eyes or whatever you would think would suit him best. Pariah will be this hero that decides to go against his own kind and stop all this destruction by causing more destruction! 

Gamingmaniac18
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS