cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the radnet code expired?

Prototype

I want to play with the radnet code. But the code won't go through.

Mimileelee
4 REPLIES 4

i have the same issue. Just got a brand new copy of prototype 2, but radnet code doesn't work.

BROCADOR-

Hello Mimileelee   

Yes, your code has expired. Due to big layoffs from Prototype's developers, the game is no longer supported.

Sorry.

MartinZhivkov

If the game is no longer supported, why are "Downloadable Content Packs" still available on the PS Store? Just because the developers are no longer around, why would that invalidate all the codes that people paid for? So I should turn around and pay for the codes a second time? Activision should at the very least give us a replacement redemption code, if these content packs are still being sold... Please advise.

BULLDOG888

I agree. I purchased a new copy of prototype 2 radnet expecting to get what the game says.  Now if I had known that there is a prototype remastered, I wouldn't have wasted my time and money looking for a new copy of this combo.  Instead, I got only prototype 2 for the xbox, and now I have to buy a new game for the new system they're supporting if I want to play the first prototype.  At least a discount on the new game would be nice.  

Cage Clan
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS