cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone still play Moshi Monsters, or even remember it exists?

Moshi Monsters

Does anyone still play Moshi Monsters, or even rem...

Moshi Monsters was my childhood game, like to some people how theirs was Club Penguin. I was just wondering if anyone still plays this anymore or if it is a dead community.

coolcreeper85
1 REPLY

Re: Does anyone still play Moshi Monsters, or even...

in reply to coolcreeper85

Barely anyone plays it i use to play it alot when i was younger im 12 now and i started playing in around end of 2009 when it first came out and i played it for years Using my parents computer then in 2011 my parents broke up and i never knew that my mom had a computer with wifi so i use to wait to go to my dads house every weekend to play on his laptop but he didnt have alot of wifi so i didnt play that much then in 2013 i found out my mom had a computer and started using that but not alot because my mom used it alot then in 2014 i played it but in 2015 i made a new friend at school and she told me about she game animal jam and i played that all 2015 all day all night it was so fun! So i forgot about moshi monsters then in the end of 2015 my moms computer broke so i havent played animal jam since 2015 and moshi monsters since 2014 but i want to but dont have a computer or laptop i only have a phone.

Justagitllolz
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS