Modern Warfare Remastered General Forum

Just wondering why the slasher game mode has been selected for weekend warfare. Surely some capture the flag or demolition or any game mode which doesn't involve players using exploits in the map designs. Slasher for me is unplayable, it's invariably filled with players just sitting in unreachable area's of a map, and not playing the game in the spirit it was intended. 

ss14 kessler
7 REPLIES 7

Just cause you suck at glitches doesn't mean you can't play it or have fun. Slasher is one of the funniest gamemodes cause it's different then anything else. This games 10 years old, just youtube thing you don't know. This is the only weekend Warfare I actually like, everytime a normal modes added it filled with sweaty bitches that think every things a tdm match. 

HTLY
Hutley47

Its people like you who suck at the game who have to use glitches and map exploits.

Horrorman Level 75
You don’t suck at the game for using “exploits” because the slasher has an obvious advantage over you in almost every way. He’a faster, invincible (until last survivor), and once you run out of ammo you’re completely screwed if you’re on the ground and hiding on the ground is practically useless, therefore glitches are the best ways to survive.
NoCommunity472

How can sitting in one unreachable position for the duration of the game be classed as having fun? I would have thought that you would have more fun in actively evading the slasher. Just for your information, i played MW when it was first released. On the PlayStation 3 and also the Xbox 360. I know some glitches, i just choose not to use them.

ss14 kessler

Those are not glitches.  Glitches are mistakes in a game. These were not mistakes

Sjeepsjeep_7270862
Highlighted
Evading the slasher is fun, but surviving is also fun. Considering the fact that once you run out of ammo, evading the slasher becomes next to impossoble, surviving in hard to reach places is the best option unless of course you want to die and get no xp trying to evade the slasher on the ground.
NoCommunity472

What u mean unreachable?  If people are sitting on places it is reachable lolol. It means you are not able to play good games

Sjeepsjeep_7270862

Studios