Modern Warfare Remastered General Forum

DLC Maps never show up!

Anyone ever get to play these online? I've played about 10 hours since i bought them and they've not come up once. 

Can you select just the 4 DLC maps to play online? 

reade111
2 REPLIES

Re: DLC Maps never show up!

in reply to reade111

They should simply offer the map pack for free and advertise it everywhere within the game so that everyone knows to go download it. That should ensure that those maps become playable within the game because as it is now the chances that everyone within a lobby has them is pretty much nil which means that the people who paid to play them can't. I'd say that anybody who actually paid for them should be granted $15 worth in CoD points to compensate; plus, they've had them since they became available so they've been able to play them in custom matches if they wanted as an added bonus over those who would be getting them for free.

eLantern
Highlighted

Re: DLC Maps never show up!

in reply to eLantern

I purchased the season pass for IW thinking the DLC would include MW RM but I was wrong - so not only did I over pay for a game I dont play, I then paid £15 for a map pack that never appears in rotation.

Very frustrating.

Like th eposter above says, just give it away free now or something so those who have paid at least get chance to play the bloody maps.

UK ScorpZ

Studios