Call Of Duty MWR - League Play/Competitive Mode

Modern Warfare Remastered General Forum

Wazzup guys?

I think it would be great if League Play/Competitive Mode would be added.

Almost every game which wants to stay a live for long adds a Competitive Feature to its playlist.

COD4 Players were always looking for a competitive solution coming straight from the devs, and I think that competitive play with ranks and such(Like they had in BO2) would be a great solution for this.

GregIsMagic
14 REPLIES 14

League Play from black ops 2 was by far the best gamemode ive ever played on any call of duty game. It was so much fun and would be a really good idea for Modern Warfare remastered.

T_Train_II
Highlighted

Samuard-1

@GregIsMagic wrote:

Wazzup guys?

I think it would be great if League Play/Competitive Mode would be added.

Almost every game which wants to stay a live for long adds a Competitive Feature to its playlist.

COD4 Players were always looking for a competitive solution coming straight from the devs, and I think that competitive play with ranks and such(Like they had in BO2) would be a great solution for this.

No there's plenty of websites for competitive game play.

League play on BO2 was crap and boring.

GoldMartz

But does having a League Play type mode in MWR really hurt the game? no not really, its just another playlist that is optional to play. It deosn't even need to be as serious as BO2 League Play. They could just copy and paste ranked play from AW and that would be fine.

T_Train_II
@GoldMartz
I don't think it will hurt someone if they add it.
It would just improve the game for some of the players.
GregIsMagic

Leauge Play / Rank play has always made the game more exciting, just gives it that whole new element. I don't think It will be in the game but we never know I guess, Obviously there will be GB's on it which I'm looking foward to playing; they might even be more popular than the infinate warfare ones lmao.

Least It's out this month and wait's coming to an end! Smiley Very Happy

- Revo.

Banner.jpg

RevoDown__

Could you please tell me about some of those websites? Genuinely wanting to know about some websites here...

Cooperxpert

It's not going to be added anyway I don't know why people are posting on these forums for "the game should have this added into it & that" no, It's supposed to be a remastered version not a remake and update version, It's being made for us who actually played COD4 back in 2007.

May aswell add new beam shooting sniper rifle or a m16 that doesn't need reloading and a little new jump feature before they release it.. 

GoldMartz

First, I can see you have no business sense, cause making an exact remake(remaster) will not keep players playing. You shuold take COD4 base game, and great gameplay and adjust it a bit to fit 2016-17's demands, such as competitive mode and more, so people keep playing. I want this game to be huge and not another 2 days hyped game.

Second, "It's being made for us who actually played COD4 back in 2007", I played CoD4 from 2007 to 2012, on ps3 and on pc, got to the highest competitive level at Promod, and imo, this game isn't made just for us.

It's made for everyone to relive the fun and simple gameplay CoD4 has to offer, that's why they should focus on more things in this game, such as competitive gaming and updates to keep the community alive.

Things which will make more people buy the game and play continuously.

GregIsMagic

Studios