[RWV] Real World Veterans, Are you a real soldier?

Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

Re: RWV.. Are you a Real Soldier [Recruiting] Were...

in reply to keysersoze_
HELLO RWV!!!! *Bump
RWVAgentJ

in reply to keysersoze_
I have posted a GameBattle match. Check out our forum or stop by the chat.

If you are intrested in challenging us, accept it. Or post a challenge for us and I'll see if I can get the clan together to accept it. Smiley Tongue
keysersoze_

in reply to keysersoze_

Keyser_Soze wrote:

I have posted a GameBattle match. Check out our forum or stop by the chat.

If you are intrested in challenging us, accept it. Or post a challenge for us and I'll see if I can get the clan together to accept it. Smiley Tongue

Match has been cancelled due to the dreadful earthquake in Chile. We wish that the PDI clan members, their families and friends are safe from harm and wish them the best in this dark time.
BB23

in reply to keysersoze_
Good day RWV!!

As an ally of AI, I would like to offer you guys full access to our private Teamspeak server. I am not aware if you use any voice chat programs currently, but our server is open for use by our allies at any time, with or without other AI clan members present. Current server information can be found via our website, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ashes.viviti.com/">http://ashes.viviti.com/</a><!-- m --> or directly through our forum at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ashes.freeforums.org/">http://ashes.freeforums.org/</a><!-- m -->

If your members find our server useful, and would like to use it on a regular basis, I will gladly designate a few rooms specifically for RWV members.

For those who may not be unfamiliar with Teamspeak, all instructions for installation are located on our forum. Teamspeak does not require you to add peoples user names, and there are many channel on our server you can choose from.

Hope to see you there!
kweagle

in reply to keysersoze_
Thank you for your generosity Kweagle!

I /We have been molling this over for some time now. I will definetly bring it to the clans attention and may take you up on the offer.
keysersoze_

in reply to keysersoze_

Keyser_Soze wrote:

Thank you for your generosity Kweagle!

I /We have been molling this over for some time now. I will definetly bring it to the clans attention and may take you up on the offer.

I am certain once you try it once, you will wonder why you were playing without it.
kweagle

in reply to keysersoze_
I will definetly check it out. I made a account on the AI site this morning and when I get a little more free time I'll download the TS and see what it can do.
keysersoze_

in reply to keysersoze_

Keyser_Soze wrote:

I will definetly check it out. I made a account on the AI site this morning and when I get a little more free time I'll download the TS and see what it can do.

Dude, it is so awesome!
Byrd100

in reply to keysersoze_
Thanks Byrd, Your right! But I need to do a little upgrading on my setup cause currently the computer and mic are too far away from where I play to be effective.. I can hear but can't reply the way it is now.
keysersoze_

in reply to keysersoze_
hey keyser whats up my friend
Caboose1

Studios