Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

Re: MP44

in reply to Ninjipwn
The stats for both guns are the same except the MP44 has more recoil and slightly slower rate of fire (600 vs 700 rpm). Damage is the same when compared to the naked AK (which I prefer over any attachment). The AK is a better gun because it will get the third or fourth round needed (w/o SP) for the kill to the enemy quicker than the MP44, and more accurately. The MP44 was put in the game solely for the purpose of making the golden AK harder to achieve. This is speculation, but what other purpose would there be for it? If one of those 2 stats were reversed, I imagine it would pretty much balance the guns out, but they aren't. Get your headshots and move on.
BMF-MURDER

in reply to Ninjipwn

BMF-MURDER wrote:

The stats for both guns are the same except the MP44 has more recoil and slightly slower rate of fire (600 vs 700 rpm). Damage is the same when compared to the naked AK (which I prefer over any attachment). The AK is a better gun because it will get the third or fourth round needed (w/o SP) for the kill to the enemy quicker than the MP44, and more accurately. The MP44 was put in the game solely for the purpose of making the golden AK harder to achieve. This is speculation, but what other purpose would there be for it? If one of those 2 stats were reversed, I imagine it would pretty much balance the guns out, but they aren't. Get your headshots and move on.

AlexFly

in reply to Ninjipwn

mrfunguy wrote:

you gotta remember that this Mp-44 or STG44 is from WW2. Thats what...2011-1944?. you do the math. I think the MP44 was used by the Fallschirmjäger( try and pronounce that... It pronounced "polshomyager"). It wasnt made ealier enough to save the German though... It good for cqc. i experimented this weekend and i found the perfect class for S&D at shipment.

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

The P90 has a glitch that lets you run longer if you dont have EC. With it you can run twice as long. Its like a tactical knife class(use the deagle in stead of the P90) I went 11-2 that match. hope this helps!

1: What the frick? You were going north then you switched south. History to "o look, a plane!"

Lol thats funny.

2. I hope you don't usually go 11-2 on Shipment. I typically go 33-5 or 43-8 or even just 30-10. Always aim for getting the chopper first and you'll own the match. (but don't chain)

3. Non relative to the above quote, I've tried working with the mp44 and I kinda find it useless, especially against prestigers who are more skilled and overall faster than the average non-prestiged player. If theres some noob just walking in a straight line halfway across the map, then it works perfect with ads. But other than that, unfortunately weak, especially since you can't even put a silencer on it.
blitzkrieg

in reply to Ninjipwn

blitzkrieg wrote:

mrfunguy wrote:

you gotta remember that this Mp-44 or STG44 is from WW2. Thats what...2011-1944?. you do the math. I think the MP44 was used by the Fallschirmjäger( try and pronounce that... It pronounced "polshomyager"). It wasnt made ealier enough to save the German though... It good for cqc. i experimented this weekend and i found the perfect class for S&D at shipment.

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

The P90 has a glitch that lets you run longer if you dont have EC. With it you can run twice as long. Its like a tactical knife class(use the deagle in stead of the P90) I went 11-2 that match. hope this helps!

1: What the *? You were going north then you switched south. History to "o look, a plane!"

Lol thats funny.

2. I hope you don't usually go 11-2 on Shipment. I typically go 33-5 or 43-8 or even just 30-10. Always aim for getting the chopper first and you'll own the match. (but don't chain)

3. Non relative to the above quote, I've tried working with the mp44 and I kinda find it useless, especially against prestigers who are more skilled and overall faster than the average non-prestiged player. If theres some noob just walking in a straight line halfway across the map, then it works perfect with ads. But other than that, unfortunately weak, especially since you can't even put a silencer on it.

This is towards both of you. Replier, he was playing SnD at shipment (team tactical) not HQ/domination. I hope you dont usually go 33-5 at shipment...

OP, try frag x3 next time! haha
AlexFly

in reply to Ninjipwn

AlexFly wrote:

blitzkrieg wrote:

mrfunguy wrote:

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

1: What the *? You were going north then you switched south. History to "o look, a plane!"

Lol thats funny.

This is towards both of you. Replier, he was playing SnD at shipment (team tactical) not HQ/domination. I hope you dont usually go 33-5 at shipment...

OP, try frag x3 next time! haha

i think Infinity Ward(and Activision) put it in there to see if people still wanted to use it from there earlier games like Cod 2,3,5
mrfunguy

in reply to Ninjipwn

Marion wrote:

mrfunguy wrote:

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

Why would you use bando in shipment?

Let anyone why in SnD!?

Idk about you, but i die pretty fast in that map

Not to mention that most Level 40+ people use it, so there is nearly never a shortage of ammo.
JeffWii_7

in reply to Ninjipwn
Just finished Red Tiger on this P.O.S. and I am never ever ever ever playing with it again. It's not bad I guess if you just want to kill people with it, but if you try to hit them all the time in the head you learn to hate it..... and now I hate this gun.
TKh8r

in reply to Ninjipwn

BMF-MURDER wrote:

This is a direct port of the PC version.

The MP44 was put in to tease the players of the next CoD game coming out...W@W.

And the gun has major flaws in the firing mechinism. Its RPM is from 400-600, that being said its a whooorable gun.
PUBMASTER

in reply to Ninjipwn
I got Digital with this gun, finally! I hate, wait, LOATHE this gun! The fire rate is cr*p, the accuracy is cr*p, its just plain sh*t.

Using a Shotgun to get headshots is easier!
xDemon720x

in reply to Ninjipwn
I've had the best luck getting head shots by single or burst firing the mp44 while aiming at the neck and chest or even the stomach if they're at long range and running straight at me.

At closer rangers I always get more headshots by spraying side to side or shooting straight while strafing left or right.

Lag is hs bane.
MartyrMaker

Studios