Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

in reply to Ninjipwn
i think the gun is incredible...sure its not my first choice of a gun to pick but i think its a great gun and very fun to use...its alot better then wat people think of it to be.
BigGeezey
in reply to Ninjipwn
you gotta remember that this Mp-44 or STG44 is from WW2. Thats what...2011-1944?. you do the math. I think the MP44 was used by the Fallschirmjäger( try and pronounce that... It pronounced "polshomyager"). It wasnt made ealier enough to save the German though... It good for cqc. i experimented this weekend and i found the perfect class for S&D at shipment.

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

The P90 has a glitch that lets you run longer if you dont have EC. With it you can run twice as long. Its like a tactical knife class(use the deagle in stead of the P90) I went 11-2 that match. hope this helps!
mrfunguy
in reply to Ninjipwn
People don't like the Mp44 because the AK47 is just better.
Psychosis1
in reply to Ninjipwn
I think it's because its the last gun you get and you get it at lvl 55

Most people prestige so they don't get to use it

I started using this gun and its amazing
Marion2
in reply to Ninjipwn

mrfunguy wrote:

you gotta remember that this Mp-44 or STG44 is from WW2. Thats what...2011-1944?. you do the math. I think the MP44 was used by the Fallschirmjäger( try and pronounce that... It pronounced "polshomyager"). It wasnt made ealier enough to save the German though... It good for cqc. i experimented this weekend and i found the perfect class for S&D at shipment.

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

The P90 has a glitch that lets you run longer if you dont have EC. With it you can run twice as long. Its like a tactical knife class(use the deagle in stead of the P90) I went 11-2 that match. hope this helps!

Why would you use bando in shipment?

Let anyone why in SnD!?

Idk about you, but i die pretty fast in that map
Marion2
in reply to Ninjipwn
It's a great weapon to use if you want to handicap yourself with no attachments. Same with the deagle. Use them together for a real challenge.

MP44

Desert Eagle

Bandolier

Stopping Power

Deep Impact

Stun

Can't go wrong with that setup in core deathmatch, but other perks would be good too depending on the map/mode and how you play.
MartyrMaker
in reply to Ninjipwn
No. 150 Headshots for the mp44 sucked. shooting chest with it isnt bad tho.
AlexFly
in reply to Ninjipwn

mrfunguy wrote:

P90

deagle

Flash grenade

Bandolier

Slieght of hand

Extreme condition

When you think about it, that's how advanced the AK-47 was when it was created- 3 years apart and still the best rifle of all time.

Fall-shirm-yay-ger. Sounds just like that. In German vall-shirm-yay-ger. German F does not make a P sound. And it was used all around, not just by Fallschirmjager (airborne).
Pvt_Reiben
in reply to Ninjipwn
I actually like the lack of attachments. The MP44 is a gun to use when you are stressed without getting kills from a certain gun for challenges.
mpython74
in reply to Ninjipwn

blitzkrieg wrote:

Its kinda dumb that double tap doesn't do anything with it though.

Try using this gun with and without double tap, i clearly see a diference, without the double tap, this gun kinda looks like it gets its ammo stuck and decreases its fire rate or goes all crazy, with DT its fire rate might look like the AK47, and it has a good power that removes the need for stoping power.
BooMRockS

Studios