Modern Warfare Reflex Forum

Re: MP44

in reply to Ninjipwn

blitzkrieg wrote:

Its kinda dumb that double tap doesn't do anything with it though.

It makes probably THE biggest difference in any gun that you can put double tap on. I don't know what you were thinking when you said that. Without double tap, you fire about 6 shots normally, then instead of going boom,boom,boom,boom, it goes boom, boom, boom, boom, and then resumes to the normal fire. Trying to get a kill when it's in that slower burst of fire is almost impossible, and double tap allows for it to fire at a constant rate which is very helpful. Every single other gun has a constant fire rate except for the MP44, which is why double tap is almost a must for the gun.
AntiFreeze3

in reply to Ninjipwn

AntiFreeze3 wrote:

blitzkrieg wrote:

Its kinda dumb that double tap doesn't do anything with it though.

It makes probably THE biggest difference in any gun that you can put double tap on. I don't know what you were thinking when you said that. Without double tap, you fire about 6 shots normally, then instead of going boom,boom,boom,boom, it goes boom, boom, boom, boom, and then resumes to the normal fire. Trying to get a kill when it's in that slower burst of fire is almost impossible, and double tap allows for it to fire at a constant rate which is very helpful. Every single other gun has a constant fire rate except for the MP44, which is why double tap is almost a must for the gun.

By the way, when I did the boom thing, the second set of booms had about 5 spaces inbetween them, but I didn't realize that it doesn't count all of those spaces, so think of it like this. Beginning it goes boom,boom,boom, then it randomly goes boom////////////boom///////////boom. Hopefuly that isn't too hard to understand.
AntiFreeze3

in reply to Ninjipwn

It's not bad I guess if you just want to kill people with it, but if you try to hit them all the time in the head you learn to hate it.....

I suppose this is the best way to put it. Most go for the challenge only and hate it yet, many others who just go for the kill like it. I personally never aim for the head and I like it.
Pvt_Reiben
Highlighted

in reply to Ninjipwn

Yes the recoil for me is potatos bro.

crypticxxuprise

Studios