As title says. Discuss.
If this is permanent, it's sad to see it go. Had some great times playing this game with friends ( @Jackasmo ) and others who aren't on this forum. Though recently, with the kind of people that play the game, and the connection being the worst it's ever been (presumably due to the servers being quite old by now), the game has lost some of it's 'fun' appeal. As such, I'm not too upset and will be looking on to bigger and better things. It's still a dark day because this was once a great community and I'm proud to have been a part of it. Knowing that we'll never be able to play MWR again is an ominous feeling.
Preferred Nickname: Tylez
Kills: Over 500,000
Teams: T$T, q$q, R8, Vursa, SW, KwS, TeamFluxWii, RaVe, JusTus Pro, ReXo
- Had a fully levelled account with accuracy of 30%
- 4 10th Prestige accounts, 3 of which stood on exactly 100,000 kills
- High killstreak of 46, achieved twice in TDM, countless 40+ streaks and flawless matches
- Honour of being known in youtube & facebook circles as "THE" cod4 wii player
Thanks to everyone that made this game great.
- mudrun$$. I have no idea who you are, but you were my first ever "FC Friend". Thanks!
- Watchen, for helping me create the first ever Active Facebook Group for MWR, and laying the foundations for every group and clan that has come since.
- Reddog, for the many hours spent recording cinematics with me for my (still to come!) MWR movie.
- Jack, Steve, for introducing me into MWRN after I fanboy'd on your Youtube channel
- Gerth, for the times we stayed up for hours running Domination until we both fell asleep on camera.
- Felix, for trusting me, and for everything since. <3
My montage/movie will be out at some point in the future with a TON of other and more detailed thankyou's, not to mention over 30 mins. worth of MWR awesomeness. Be on the look out.
Fight On, Comrades.
- Finley Shepherd
(PS. inb4 the servers come up again in a few days. ah well, it's still a nice post xD)
Thanks FOr the Kinds Words TyLeR, Looking Forward to many more Games WIth ya and as ALways our Conversations on SKype,, We Gotta Keep EvilSteve On his Toes, so Tag him to see it it Notifies him ...