Will they patch that BS Snipers Insta kill?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I'm with you

they should release a patch were you zoom it straight away instead if waiting like 1-2 seconds for to zoom in. that's what Quick Scooper's do they half way zoom in then shoot.

IW make it that you zoom in right a way without any animation then no more Quick scope.

or just disable them in normal matches allow in Private matches only.

but you cannot patch no scoopers were you don't aim at all.

the_lost_soul

It does need to be adjusted. Right now I can quick-scope. I have NEVER been able to quick scope in any game ever. They made it way too easy in this game, therefore everyone can now do it.

Ecliptix
Highlighted

Ecliptix wrote:

It does need to be adjusted. Right now I can quick-scope. I have NEVER been able to quick scope in any game ever. They made it way too easy in this game, therefore everyone can now do it.

RIGHT? thats what i felt 2!!!!

Victor-714

Remember JD_2020 ? saying Qs was cheap?

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/quickscope-in-black-ops-hell-no-says-treyarch/

now qs its free!!!!

Victor-714

This is also the same guy that said there wasn't any lag in black ops.

avengedyesterda

wtf dude lol?like if he lost credibility( what does qs has to do with lag?)

Victor-714

Actually he lost a lot of credibility with much of the crap that came out of his mouth.

Besides if you are going to continue this whine fest till they 'patch' quickscoping, i hear blackops is still online.

avengedyesterda

if its online go play it

Victor-714

Check out these two games to see what Hardscoping is like from the sniper's perspective. I'm sniping on Mission, which is a rather small map.

exsavior296

As a hardscoper, or what I call a "real sniper", then nerfing the current ability of the rifles would be a huge gimp to my gameplay. 

They aren't overpowered.  They're often outperformed by assault rifles even at distance because of the lack of long range LoS options.

If you're getting picked off easily by quickscopers, then unfortunately the best solution is for you to try and improve your reaction time.  An AR or SMG has an advantage at close range, and the Type 95 gun is just downright impossible to deal with.

billyredrup

Studios