Will they patch that BS Snipers Insta kill?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

FUUUUUUUUuuuuuu

Victor-714

I hate the quick scoping part but I'm happy that so many annoying setups and perks are gone. I'm sure people will still find ways of creating annoying setups but haven't been owned by them yet.

KazZ11
Highlighted

I hate QSers, and so far when it's happened in MW3 I've watched the killcam and not one of them had the crosshairs anywhere near me, one particular kill I was so well hidden that in the killcam you could only see a third of my head and none of my body, you literally would not have known I was there.  But because I was capping a flag the letter was flashing, he knew someone was there and QS'd.  QSers say it isn't exploiting the mechanics, I totally disagree.  QSers also say they have such a disadvantage, they miss and their dead, BS.  They miss and they are far enough away and have another go.  They also say they have low ammo, mmm, maybe that was fair enough in Black Ops where the secondary weapon was rubbish but in MW3 the secondaries are almost as good as the primary.

Anyway, I've made a conscious decision not to be bothered by QSers and use the support packages so it doesn't bother me if I get a stupid death out of the blue.  I'm afraid it wont get patched, we just have to put up with it.  At the moment I can live with it, I've been QS'd 5-10 times in 70 matches so it's not too bad, but if it gets out of hand then I'll switch to another game, simple.  Oh, forgot to say, I will run with final stand too, simply because I know it is a QSers biggest hate.

sennalike

I get hitmarkers with the Barrett if I don't hit chest or head and almost all guns are insta-kill in this game since they all have automatic stopping power so you have to be pretty bad to complain. The maps make it difficult unless you are a good quickscoper so most people do better with a SMG or AR. Personally I barely see snipers, probably LESS than even BO so it's far from being a problem in my opinion.

UrbanLegend740

assault rifles?u say OP? only if u talk bout the type95 gun

Victor-714

Read my comment again and tell me where I said AR are overpowered...

UrbanLegend740

UrbanLegend740 wrote:

almost all guns are insta-kill in this game since they all have automatic stopping power so you have to be pretty bad to complain.

AR are not guns then?

Victor-714

If you knew how to read you'd see that I said ALL guns are very powerful in this game thus none being overpowered. For something to be overpowered it has to be more powerful than something else, something I never said.

UrbanLegend740

so something more powerful isnt instakill?

Victor-714

I honeslty don't know what you're trying to say.

In my opinion the guns are fairly balanced between groups. Within each subset their are some discrepancies but unlike BO I can choose any one of the primary weapons and feel like I have a chance at competing. With some of the proficiencies it balances it out even more (especially extra damage for shotguns). Snipers aren't overpowered especially since everything is relative and once you factor in map design (in which snipers are at a disadvantage) everything balances out. If someone is constantly quickscoping you and winning then they probably would have beat you with any other gun as well because their aim is better or there's a difference in connections and lag which has nothing to do with balance issues.

UrbanLegend740

Studios