Why can't we pre-order CoD Elite Premium ?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

coz they havent gotten round to getting it working for pc yet..give them time and elite will come, but they know elites biggest selling market is on consoles, after all pc gamers have used multiple stat tracking for years..

_bhc_max_co

they are not releasing elite for the pc until the fall date of the game which is 8th November

Demetri

they are not releasing elite to the pc until the fall date of MW3 which is 8th November

Demetri

this is ridiculous, word is that there wont be a hardened edition as well as no elite premium services available, ONLY THE FREE SHIT, this is wrong and not fair. PC users pay the same amount for the game as console players meaning pc users should be able to access elite premium as well, if this story is true bout pc users missing out on elite premium then activision will lose ALOT of fans and customers!

abzsuspect

@abzsuspect. Don't worry PC will get the same overpriced DLC "premium" elite deal, and then you all will cry because "PC deserves free map packs", and so on. I rather not have the premium elite service at all on the PC, it is unnecessary, since the playerbase on PC is way smaller than on consoles, plus the "win prices" tournament thing will never come to PC, because there are lot of variables, cheating comes to mind with a billion aimbot/wallhack cheats. The only thing we PC players need is an optimized game like MW2, and a more balanced game than MW2. Plus we already have free dedicated servers. I say screw the Elite premium crap, you wanna go premium? Go buy a console you noob.

damze

HAHAHA ur a idiot, there are just as many aimbot/walling hackers on consoles as pc, also these comps on elite premium have live referees running 24/7, so obviously hackers will be caught out, get ur facts straight, ur the noob!

abzsuspect

I think the elite could have been great for PC users. from my understanding, the elite is more then just dedicated server...

still, ignore PC gamers like that... not fair.

gmanil

You're the one who said that P2P matchmaking is better than dedicated servers. It sounds like you're the console noob. That being said. Elite sucks and I could care less if it came to PC. In fact if we can't have Ranked Dedicated Servers because of it, It won't be my problem.I won't even buy.

_EW_TheO_ReilyF

Because it will be by November 13 ,2011, and you will have a 1 year premium, if you will order . But you may pre-order now on BE A FOUNDER .

XGhost161

OneOfSwords Any idea  if Call of Duty Elite will be available to PC users by mw3 launch ? bet we wont even see the beta.

Dan Amrich 

HiyaDragon No beta for PC, that's been established here bit.ly/codelitebeta Elite is being customized for PC, no ETA, don't count on launch

and heres the link he sent me http://oneofswords.com/2011/07/call-of-duty-elite-beta-logistics-faq/ & http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/what-mw3-dedicated-servers-could-mean-to-call-of-duty-elite/
and as for founder If you sign up for the beta your a founder . So since there is no beta for for pc I guess you could sign up for PSN "playstationnetwork" and is free then join Elite that way and become a founder and after it gets released for pc you can switch your main platform from PS3 to PC. Dont quote me on that tho .....

Message was edited by: WalterWhiite

WalterWhiite

Studios